Choose our Hotel near Valdosta State University and Attractions
Whether you're up for an adventure or getting down to business, make your home base the Country Inn & Suites Valdosta, GA hotel near I-75. Our great location helps you save time on the road so you can make it to meetings and still have time for fun. This town is also a popular stop for travelers en route to Florida, and our family-friendly hotel is the best option for rest and relaxation. Whether you want to shop at the Valdosta Mall or spend an exciting day at Wild Adventures, you'll be just a short drive from it all when you stay at our Valdosta, GA hotel.
Stay near I-75 and these attractions:
- Valdosta Mall (.6 miles)
This nearby mall contains a variety of stores, including Belk, FYE, Old Navy and Talbots, making it ideal for some retail therapy during your stay.
Phone: +1 (229) 242-0457
- Valdosta Stadium Cinemas (.7 miles)
Want to catch a movie during your stay? This theater right by our hotel is perfect for rainy days.
Phone: +1 (229) 247-6502
- Azalea Trail (3 miles)
Take the beautiful drive past Drexel Park and learn why Valdosta is called "the Azalea City."
Phone: +1 (229) 245-0513
- Valdosta State University (3.1 miles)
Visiting parents and prospective students love our hotel near Valdosta State University. Offering both undergraduate and graduate programs, VSU is a wonderful local university where visitors can catch a play, lecture or sporting event.
Phone: +1 (229) 333-5800
- Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts (3.4 miles)
This bastion for the arts is home to the Southern Artists League, the Jerry Tillman Gallery and the Roberta George Children's Gallery.
Phone: +1 (229) 247-2787
- Wild Adventures (9.6 miles)
A popular Valdosta theme park, Wild Adventures features roller coasters, animals, concerts and much more.
Phone: +1 (229) 219-7080
- Lake Park Outlets (14.5 miles)
The Lake Park Outlets offer a variety of shopping choices, including Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Gap Outlet and Bass.
Phone: +1 (229) 559-6822
Local airport: Valdosta Regional Airport (7.2 miles)
- Offers three flights to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (Sunday through Friday) and two flights to Atlanta on Saturdays.
- Phone: +1 (229) 244-229
- Transportation to and from the airport:
- A-1 Cab: +1 (229) 242-9969; $5.00 per head and $1.25 per mile.
- Arrow Cab: +1 (229) 245-0999; $10.00 for ride to airport plus $3.00 per extra person.