Explore the Tucson Area from this Hotel near TUS Airport
Conveniently located just minutes from top Tucson attractions, the Country Inn & Suites is the perfect choice for your next visit. Whether you're here on business or for pleasure, countless places of interest are nearby, including Saguaro National Park, the University of Arizona and IBM. In addition, this hotel near the Tucson International Airport proudly offers a free shuttle, making transportation a breeze.
This hotel near Tucson International Airport is also near the following attractions:
- Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum (18.4 miles)
Observe an array of animals roaming in invisibly fenced enclosures and visit the cactus garden and Hummingbird Aviary at this popular attraction.
Phone: +1 (520) 883-2702
- Breakers (29.4 miles)
Beat the heat at this Arizona water park. Breakers is the home of Arizona's largest wave pool and several thrilling water slides.
Phone: +1 520) 682-2304
- El Tiradito (9.3 miles)
Get a lesson in local folklore at "The Wishing Shrine." El Tiradito is the burial place of an unidentified sinner involved in a torrid 1800s love triangle. Today, locals stop by to light a candle and pray. Legend has it that if the candle is still burning in the morning, your prayers will be answered.
- Mission San Xavier del Bac (6.2 miles)
Visit one of the oldest examples of Mission architecture in the United States.
Phone: +1 (520) 294-2624
- Old Tucson Studios (14.4 miles)
Get a glimpse of the golden age of Hollywood westerns at this popular attraction. The site has been used in many popular westerns, including "Tombstone," "Gunfight at the OK Corral" and numerous John Wayne films. Today, guests can experience stagecoach tours and a variety of entertainment.
Phone: +1 (520) 883-0100
- Saguaro National Park (14.7 miles)
Visit this national park to see the famous cacti that can only be found in the Sonoran Desert.
Phone: +1 (520) 733-5153
- Tubac (34 miles)
If you're in the mood for a day trip, visit this town just south of Tucson. Tubac features numerous shops, the Tubac Presidio State Historic Park and the Anza Trail, perfect for hiking.
Phone: +1 (520) 398-0007
- Tucson Botanical Gardens (9.4 miles)
View floral exhibits and learn about xeriscaping at this attraction in Tucson.
Phone: +1 (520) 326-9686
- Tucson Museum of Art (9.8 miles)
This museum focuses on pre-Columbian art and hosts traveling exhibits.
Phone: +1 (520) 624-2333
- University of Arizona (8 miles)
Go for a stroll around campus or visit the photo repository (which displays works by Ansel Adams), the Arizona State Museum or the Flandreau Planetarium.
Phone: +1 (520) 621-5130
Local businesses and organizations:
- American Airlines Reservation Center (1 mile)
- Arizona Air National Guard (2 miles)
- Burr-Brown (1 block)
- Davis Monthan Air Force Base (5 miles)
- Flight Safety (5 miles)
- IBM (7 miles)
- Intuit (2 miles)
- Kaman Aerospace (4 miles)
- Learjet/Bombardier (5 miles)
- Raytheon/Hughes Missile Systems (1 mile)
- Tucson International Business Center (3 miles)
Tucson International Airport
Address: 7250 South Tucson Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85756
Phone: +1 (520) 573-8000
Complimentary Tucson International Airport shuttle service is available from the hotel.
The Country Inn & Suites by Carlson, Tucson Airport is located on Tucson Blvd near the intersection of Valencia Rd.
- Traveling west, take I-10 to Kino Pkwy South Exit. Take a left onto Valencia Rd. Take another left (west) onto Tucson Blvd. Turn right on Tucson Blvd, and the hotel is a quarter of a mile down on the left.
- Traveling east, take I-10 to Valencia Rd. Go to Tucson Blvd and turn left (south). The hotel is a quarter of a mile down on the left.