Enjoy our Hotel's Location near Attractions in Tifton, Georgia
Make the Country Inn & Suites off I-75 and exit 62 (Hwy 82) your home base while you visit downtown antique shops, boutiques and theaters. Our hotel's location in Tifton is close to the Georgia Agrirama, a 95-acre living history museum, three golf courses within 11 miles, excellent shopping at the Tifton Mall and outstanding performances at the Tift Theatre for the Performing Arts.
Attractions and events near our hotel include:
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (2.0 miles)
If you're a visiting parent or a prospective student, stay at our hotel, just minutes from this agricultural college.
Phone: +1 (229) 391-5001
- Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village (1.0 mile)
Visit this 95-acre living history museum to see 45 restored and rebuilt structures, including the Victorian-style Tift House.
Phone: +1 (229) 386-3344
- Sunbelt Ag Expo (23.0 miles)
Head to Spence Field for the annual Sunbelt Ag Expo, North America's Premier Farm ShowTM, held every October.
Phone: +1 (229) 985-1968
- Tift Theater for the Performing Arts (1.0 mile)
This refurbished theater, originally built in 1937, features plays, concerts, dance performances and special events.
Phone: +1 (229) 391-3903
- Coastal Plain Experiment Station (2.0 miles)
- Georgia Department of Transportation (2.0 miles)
- Rural Development Center (2.0 miles)
- Target Distribution Center (2.5 miles)
- Tift Area Technical College (2.0 miles)
- Tift Regional Hospital (3.0 miles)
- Tifton Mall (1.5 miles)
- UGA Tifton Campus (2.0 miles)
Directions to our Tifton location:
From I-75 north and south, take exit 62 (Hwy 82) and turn right. Go left at the traffic light (Virginia Ave). Hotel is on the left, adjacent to I-75 on the corner of Hwy 82 and Virginia Ave.