Explore the Region from This Hotel in Tifton, Georgia
The Country Inn & Suites offers well-appointed accommodations off I-75 that are just minutes from Tifton Mall and the Sunbelt Ag Expo. Learn about the area’s rich history by exploring the Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village, which features main street shopping and a working grist mill. Prospective students can visit the Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College and then catch a show at the Tift Theater for the Performing Arts. If you’re travelling for work, this hotel is near many businesses in Tifton, Georgia, including the Coastal Plain Experiment Station and the Georgia Department of Transportation.
Visit these popular area attractions:
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (2 miles)
Students from around the world come to this college to learn about agriculture, forestry, horticulture and wildlife.
Phone: +1 (229) 391-5001
- Georgia Museum of Agriculture and Historic Village (1 mile)
This working 19th-century farm gives visitors a look into the past. The property features a blacksmith shop, a sawmill, a grist mill and historic main street stores
Phone: +1 (229) 386-3344
- Sunbelt Ag Expo (23 miles)
With more than 1,200 vendors, the Sunbelt Ag Expo is the country’s premier farm show and attracts thousands of attendees each year in October.
Phone: +1 (229) 985-1968
- Tift Theater for the Performing Arts (1 mile)
Get tickets to a live performance or concert at this restored theater that was originally built in 1937.
Phone: +1 (229) 386-5150
- Coastal Plain Experiment Station (2 miles)
- Georgia Department of Transportation (2 miles)
- Rural Development Center (2 miles)
- Target Distribution Center (2.5 miles)
- Tift Area Technical College (2 miles)
- Tift Regional Medical Center (3 miles)
- Tifton Mall (1.5 miles)
- UGA Tifton Campus (2 miles)
Directions to this Tifton hotel:
From I-75 north or south, take exit 62 (Hwy 82) and turn right. Go left at the traffic light (Virginia Ave). The hotel is on the left, adjacent to I-75 on the corner of Hwy 82 and Virginia Ave.