Last updated October 9, 2013
Carlson Hotels Privacy Promises.
Carlson Hotels together with its subsidiaries (collectively, "Carlson Hotels") take your privacy seriously. These are our ten promises to you:
- Notice. When we collect your personal information, we will give you timely and appropriate notice describing what personal information we are collecting, how we will use it, and the types of third parties with whom we may share it.
- Choice. We will give you choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we will respect the choices you make.
- Relevance We will collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we will not use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We will keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We will take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information you provide us is accurately recorded in our records.
- Access. We will provide ways for you to access your personal information as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies.
- Security. We will take appropriate physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect your personal information from loss and unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Sharing. We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent except as disclosed in this Policy.
- International Transfer. If we transfer your personal information to another country, we will take appropriate measures to protect your privacy and the personal information we transfer in accordance with the applicable law.
- Enforcement. We will regularly review how we are meeting these privacy promises, and we will provide an independent way to resolve complaints about our privacy practices.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, change your marketing preferences or issue a complaint, contact us at:
11340 Blondo St.
Omaha, NE 68164
In the U.S. & Canada call toll free at +1 (888) 201-1747.
If your inquiry is not satisfactorily addressed, contact the TRUSTe Dispute Resolution Process at http://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=complaint. TRUSTe will serve as a liaison with the website to resolve your concerns.