Build your itinerary from all the greatness that Savannah has to offer. Country Inn & Suites - Savannah Historic will do it all; from decorating the room to planning every moment of your stay with us. We will assist with dinner reservations, booking tours and transportation, as well as suggestions for sightseeing. Stay with us and fulfill all your vacation desires for the price you want to pay.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Private horse-drawn carriage tour w/ bottle of wine
- Private horse-drawn carriage tour w/ bottle of wine, roses, engraved flutes, souvenir cookie tin, and massage oil gift bag
- Rose Petal Turndown: fresh rose petals in room and rose petal heart on bed
- It's Raining Roses: Rose petals (double amount of petals)
- Romance by Candlelight Turndown: rose petal turndown with votive candles, bottle of wine or champagne, dozen or a 1/2 dozen balloon bouquet and chocolate covered strawberries (Small plate: 4-6 or Large plate: 7-12)
- Votive Candles
- Seasonal Bouquet: Small, Medium or Large
- Dozen roses
- Limo Service
If you want a Romantic Dinner, there are plenty of excellent options in the beautiful Historic District of Savannah and we can book your reservation. Here are a few we suggest:
- The Chart House
- Noble Fare
- Alligator Soul
- Vics on the River
- The Olde Pink House
- Sapphire Grill
Reservations must be booked a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival.
We look forward to your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Savannah Historic...just the way you envisioned it.