Stay Close to Saskatoon Airport at this Hotel's Location
The Country Inn & Suites provides a convenient place to stay near the exciting attractions of Saskatoon, including the Mendel Art Gallery and the Saskatoon International Airport. The hotel’s location also provides easy access to the spectacular natural beauty of Meewasin Park, where visitors can canoe, hike and learn about conservation at the educational center. If you’re a history buff, make the easy drive to Wanuskewin Heritage Park or the Western Development Museum. The Saskatoon Zoo & Forestry Farm Park provides a fun outing for the whole family, and the kids are sure to love the heart-pounding racing at Auto Clearing Motor Speedway. Plus, the hotel’s proximity to the University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon makes it an ideal lodging for prospective students, family, friends and alumni.The hotel is near the following attractions:
To get to this hotel:
- Auto Clearing Motor Speedway (4.6 km)
This 3/8 mile track can seat over 3,300 spectators and hosts Superstock, CASCAR, Sportsmen, Streetstock and Thunderstock racing.
Phone: +1 (306) 651-3278
- Meewasin Valley (3.1 km)
Take a canoe trip, hike or bike along 37 miles of beautiful water at this nature preserve, which is home to a variety of animals and birds.
Phone: +1 (306) 665-6888
- Mendel Art Gallery (3.3 km)
The permanent collection at this gallery, which overlooks the South Saskatchewan River, includes more than 7,500 works of contemporary and historical art.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-7610
- Saskatoon Zoo & Forestry Farm Park (6 km)
Get up close and personal with fascinating critters like bison, cougars, wolves and caribou at this local zoo.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-3382
- University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon (4.3 km)
Founded in 1907, this public Canadian research university offers over 200 programs for both undergraduates and graduate students.
Phone: +1 (306) 374-6655
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park (4.6 km)
Experience galleries, statues, trails and educational presentations about the culture and heritage of the Northern Plains Indians.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-6767
- Western Development Museum (6.8 km)
This museum features 307,100 square feet of exhibit space and offers artifacts and information related to the history of Saskatchewan.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-1910
- If you're heading north on Idylwyld, exit right toward Circle Drive and turn left onto Circle Drive. Go one block west and turn right onto Avenue C. Travel north one block and turn left onto Cynthia Street.
- If you're heading south on Idylwyld, take the right exit onto Avenue C. Turn right and travel four blocks until Cynthia Street and turn right.