Stay near Saskatoon Zoo at this Airport Hotel's Location
You will have diverse entertainment options to choose from when you stay at the Country Inn & Suites Saskatoon, including the exciting events at the Auto Clearing Motor Speedway and the Agriplace Ice Sports. The Saskatoon Zoo and Forestry Farm Park gives you the chance to view some of Canada's most interesting wildlife, such as the Canadian Lynx and brown bear, while the Meewasin Valley Preserve allows you to wander along the beautiful Saskatchewan River for 37 miles. Students and parents can visit the campus of the University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon with a quick drive. The Saskatoon airport is also close to this hotel's property, which makes getting in and out easy and convenient. You can visit these nearby attractions:
To get to this hotel:
- Agriplace Ice Sports (3.6 km)
Agriplace puts on exciting events including the Saskatoon Minor Hockey Association Flyers & Redwings Zone Tournaments, the Canadian Native Championships, the Sask 3 on 3 Challenge, the City of Bridges Tournament and the Hustlin' Huskies tournament.
Phone: +1 (306) 242-7159
- Auto Clearing Motor Speedway (4.6 km)
A day at the races can be had at this track, which features Superstock, NASCAR, Sportsmen, Streetstock and Thunderstock racing.
Phone: +1 (306) 651-3278
- Meewasin Valley (3.1 km)
Walk along 37 miles of beautiful water at this nature preserve.
Phone: +1 (306) 665-6888
- Mendel Art Gallery (3.3 km)
With an extensive mixture of historical and contemporary pieces, this gallery also features a cafe perfect for a quick snack.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-7610
- Saskatoon Blades Hockey Club (3.1 km)
Cheer on the Blades at their home center.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-8844
- Saskatoon Zoo & Forestry Farm Park (6 km)
This zoo is home to native Canadian creatures including moose, bear and bison in addition to more exotic species like African Pygmy Hedgehogs.
Phone: +1 (306) 975-3382
- University of Saskatchewan Saskatoon (4.3 km)
A public Canadian research university, the University of Saskatchewan at Saskatoon offers undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Phone: +1 (306) 374-6655
- Wanuskewin Heritage Park (4.6 km)
With galleries, statues and plenty of exhibits, this park will take you through a journey of learning about the Northern Plain Indians.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-6767
- Western Development Museum (6.8 km)
This museum explores Saskatchewan's development through artifacts that showcase the history of the city.
Phone: +1 (306) 931-1910
- If you're heading north on Idylwyld, exit right toward Circle Dr. and turn left onto Circle Dr. Go one block west and turn right onto Avenue C. Travel north one block and turn left onto Cynthia St.
- If you're heading south on Idylwyld, take right exit onto Avenue C. Turn right and travel a few blocks until Cynthia St. and turn right.