Toledo, OH Hotel near Downtown Attractions
Ideally situated just 15 miles from Toledo Express Airport and seven minutes from downtown attractions, the Country Inn & Suites Toledo South provides guests with easy access to the best this city has to offer. Explore the Toledo Zoo to get an up-close look at animals from around the world, or visit the Toledo Museum of Art to see priceless works of art. For event attendees, this Toledo, OH hotel is just eight miles away from the SeaGate Convention Centre. If shopping is on the agenda, the Shops at Fallen Timbers are within easy reach. At the end of the day, retreat to the Country Inn & Suites with comfortable accommodations
to help you recharge.
Visit these nearby attractions:
Nearby military bases:
- Bass Pro Shop (0.4 miles)
Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy shopping at this well-known sports retailer.
Phone: +1 (419) 891-3900
- Cedar Point (35 miles)
Ohio's famous amusement park is home to 17 thrilling roller coasters.
Phone: +1 (419) 627-2350
- Fort Meigs Memorial Park (4.3 miles)
Visit this historic reconstructed fort that was a battlefield during the War of 1812.
Phone: +1 (419) 874-4121
- Hollywood Casino Toledo (5.5 miles)
Try your luck at more than 2,000 slots, 60 card tables and poker games at this casino.
Phone: +1 (877) 777-9579
- Huntington Center (8 miles)
Attend an exciting event or a Walleye home game at this venue.
Phone: +1 (419) 321-5007
- Levis Commons Shopping Center (5 miles)
Enjoy first-rate shopping and convenient dining options at this local mall.
Phone: +1 (419) 931-8888
- SeaGate Convention Centre (8 miles)
Check the schedule at this convention center for special events, concerts and craft shows throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (419) 255-3300
- The Shops at Fallen Timbers (9.3 miles)
Home to 50 stores, including JCPenney, Barnes & Noble and Gap, as well as a movie theater and restaurants, the Shops at Fallen Timbers is a great place for some retail therapy.
Phone: +1 (419) 878-6255
- Toledo Mud Hens Baseball at Fifth Third Field (8 miles)
Take the family to the ballpark and cheer on the home team for a day of fun.
Phone: +1 (419) 725-HENS
- Toledo Museum of Art (9.4 miles)
Explore the artwork in the 45 galleries at this museum.
Phone: +1 (419) 255-8000
- Toledo Zoo (9 miles)
The Toledo Zoo is home to animals from around the world, including lions, wolves and elephants.
Phone: +1 (419) 385-4040
- Tony Packo's Café (9.2 miles)
Made famous in the hit show M.A.S.H., Tony Packo's is the place to go for a Hungarian hot dog.
Phone: +1 (419) 691-6054
Colleges and universities:
- 180th Fighter Wing United States Air Force
- Ohio Army National Guard
- United States Army Corp of Engineers
- United States Coast Guard Marine Safety Unit
- United States Naval and Marine Corp Recruiting Base
- Bowling Green State University
- Lourdes College
- Mercy College
- Owens Community College
- Penta Career Center
- School of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness at Owens
- University of Toledo
- Aluminite of Ohio
- BP – British Petroleum
- Calphalon, Newell Rubbermaid
- C&W Tank
- Chas. E. Phipps Company
- Dynamic Design
- First Solar
- Heidtman Steel
- Owens Illinois
- Owens Corning
- Rudolf Libbe
- Toledo Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Universal Tube and Rollform Equipment
- Verso Group
- Willard and Kelsey