Discover Downtown from our Toledo, OH Hotel's Site
Whether you're flying in at the Toledo Express Airport just 15 miles from our hotel or driving in on I-75, our hotel's convenient location will make your trip easier. You'll be only seven minutes from the attractions of downtown, the Toledo Zoo and the Toledo Museum of Art. If you're attending an event at the SeaGate Convention Center, you'll be just eight miles away from your destination. While you're here, try your luck at the slot machines and tables of the new Hollywood Casino Toledo or visit the Toledo Zoo for a family-friendly day of wolves, polar bears and elephants. If a rainy day stops you from strolling around downtown while you're in Toledo, OH, get away from our hotel's property by enjoying a day at the Shops at Fallen Timber, with shops, restaurants and a cinema.
We're just minutes from the following local attractions:
Nearby military bases:
- Bass Pro Shop (.4 miles)
This well-known sports retailer offers everything you need to enjoy the great outdoors during your stay in Toledo.
Phone: +1 (419) 891-3900
- Cedar Point (35 miles)
Choose from 17 different blood-curdling roller coasters at this park.
Phone: +1 (419) 627-2350
- Fort Meigs Memorial Park (4.3 miles)
Once a battlefield of the War of 1812, this fort has been reconstructed for tours. Visit the museum to learn more.
Phone: +1 (419) 874-4121
- Hollywood Casino Toledo (5.5 miles)
Will you strike it big or lose it all? Hollywood Casino Toledo features over 2,000 slot machines, 60 card tables, poker and dining.
Phone: +1 (877) 777-9579
- Huntington Center (8 miles)
Attend a Walleye home game or check the schedule for upcoming events throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (419) 321-5007
- Levis Commons Shopping Center (5 miles)
Grab yogurt or Starbucks and wander around this impressive mall.
Phone: +1 (419) 931-8888
- SeaGate Convention Center (8 miles)
The SeaGate plays host to a variety of events, from craft shows to concerts, throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (419) 255-3300
- The Shops at Fallen Timbers (9.3 miles)
With its 50 stores, including JCPenney, Barnes & Noble and Gap and a movie theater and restaurants, the Shops at Fallen Timbers can easily take up a whole day.
Phone: +1 (419) 878-6255
- Toledo Mud Hens Baseball at Fifth Third Field (8 miles)
For a day of sports and fun, you can watch the minor league Mud Hens in their element.
Phone: +1 (419) 725-HENS
- Toledo Zoo (9 miles)
Take your whole family or friends to see the lions, wolves and elephants at the Toledo Zoo.
Phone: +1 (419) 385-4040
- Tony Packo's Café (9.2 miles)
M.A.S.H. fans know that Tony Packo's is the place to go for a Hungarian hot dog.
Phone: +1 (419) 691-6054
- Toledo Museum of Art (9.4 miles)
This museum has 45 galleries, a concert hall and classrooms. Admission is free.
Phone: +1 (419) 255-8000
Colleges and universities:
- 180th Fighter Wing United States Air Force
- Ohio Army National Guard
- United States Army Corp of Engineers
- United States Coast Guard Marine Safety Unit
- United States Naval and Marine Corp Recruiting Base
- Bowling Green Sate University
- Lourdes College
- Mercy College
- Owns Community College
- Penta Career Center
- School of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness at Owens
- University of Toledo
- Aluminite of Ohio
- BP – British Petroleum
- Calphalon, Newell Rubbermaid
- C&W Tank
- Chas. E. Phipps Company
- Dynamic Design
- First Solar
- Heidtman Steel
- Owens Illinois
- Owens Corning
- Rudolf Libbe
- Toledo Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Universal Tube and Rollform Equipment
- Verso Group
- Willard and Kelsey