Book This Hotel near Rosedale Mall and U of M
After a great night's rest in your spacious hotel room or suite
, get out and explore the Minneapolis-St. Paul area to discover incredible views, beautiful buildings and exciting attractions. Hotel guests love staying near Rosedale Mall for convenient shopping trips, and families love easy access to a wide variety of entertainment options, including Cedar Holm Golf Course, the Como Park Zoo, the Minnesota Children's Museum and the Bell Museum of Natural History. If you're traveling for work, you can enjoy quick commutes to St. Paul businesses, and prospective students are close to a large number of colleges, including Bethel University, Hamline University, the University of Minnesota (U of M) and the University of Northwestern at St. Paul. Make your next visit spectacular by reserving a room at this affordable new hotel today!Take a few hours to enjoy these fine local attractions:
Get out on the water at:
- Harriet Alexander Nature Center (2.8 miles)
Located in the heart of Roseville's Central Park, this nature center crosses more than 52 acres of forest, marsh and prairie habitats as it leads you deep into Minnesota's natural beauty.
Phone: +1 (651) 765-4262
- Gibb's Museum of Pioneer and Dakotah Life (3.6 miles)
Located on a historic farm site, the Gibbs is an open-air museum with mid-19th century objects and replicas of Midwestern pioneer and Native American life from more than 150 years ago.
Phone: +1 (651) 646-8629
- Bell Museum of Natural History (6.3 miles)
Well-known for natural history dioramas that span continents and centuries, this University of Minnesota campus museum has enough exhibits and hands-on activities to keep the whole family entertained for hours.
Phone: +1 (612) 624-9050
- Minnesota Children's Museum (10 miles)
At one of the country's most exciting children's museums, kids of all ages can play, learn, discover and explore as they develop critical thinking skills and practice hands-on experiments.
Phone: +1 (651) 225-6000
- Cathedral of St. Paul (10.5 miles)
With space for more than 3,000 guests and stunning architectural details, it's no wonder this cathedral is a Twin Cities landmark. The cathedral is also on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Phone: +1 (651) 228-1766
- Landmark Center (12 miles)
This St. Paul icon was originally completed in 1902 and was once the post office, court house and custom house for the state. Today, the building is an arts and cultural center known all over the world.
Phone: +1 (651) 292-3225
- Mall of America (20 miles)
Get lost in retail nirvana at this icon of American shopping. The more than 500 stores are just the beginning thanks to an indoor amusement park that's perfect for kids, more than 50 restaurants for lunch and dinner, an aquarium, a movie theater and much more.
Phone: +1 (952) 883-8800
- Lake Josephine (2.2 miles)
- Lake Johanna (2.6 miles)
Nearby colleges include:
- University of Northwestern - St. Paul (1.2 miles)
- National American University (1.7 miles)
- Bethel University (2.7miles)
- Hamline University (4 miles)
- University of Minnesota (4.1 miles)
- Luther Seminary (4.2 miles)
- Macalester College (5.7 miles)
- Concordia College (6.4 miles)
- University of St. Thomas (6.8 miles)
- William Mitchell College of Law (7.1 miles)
- St. Catherine University (7.5 miles)
- AMC Movie Theater (1.1 miles)
- Rosedale Center (1.1 miles)
- Roseville Skating Center (1.1 miles)
- Rosedale Mall (1.2 miles)
- Cedar Holm Golf Course (1.3 miles)
- Como Park Zoo (3.8 miles)
- Marjorie McNeely Conservatory (3.8 miles)
- Acme Comedy Club (7.6 miles)
- Ordway Center for Performing Arts (8.6 miles)
- Basilica of St Mary (9.9 miles)
- Fort Snelling (11.4 miles)
- Minnesota Zoo (22.4 miles)
- Valleyfair Amusement Park (31.6 miles)