Hotel's Location in Twin Cities Area near Attractions
Want to visit St. Paul's Landmark Center or the Cathedral of St. Paul, but don't want to miss Minneapolis's famous Mall of America and other attractions? Then enjoy the best of both worlds when you choose the Country Inn & Suites Roseville hotel's location in the middle of the Twin Cities. Take your family for a tour of the Minnesota Children's Museum or the Bell Museum of Natural History before splashing around Lake Josephine. Our hotel is also conveniently close to the many popular Twin Cities colleges
, making this property ideal for prospective students and visiting alumni. If corporate or government work
brings you to Roseville, stay at the Country In & Suites to be near the area's major businesses and Minnesota State Department offices.Add these local attractions to your itinerary:
Get out on the water at:
- Harriet Alexander Nature Center (2.8 miles)
Located in the heart of Roseville's Central Park, this nature center crosses more than 52 acres of forest, marsh and prairie habitats as it leads you deep into Minnesota's natural beauty.
Phone: +1 (651) 765-4262
- Gibb's Museum of Pioneer and Dakota Life (3.6 miles)
Located on a historic farm site, the Gibbs is an open-air museum with mid-19th century objects and replicas of Midwestern pioneer and Native American life from more than 150 years ago.
Phone: +1 (651) 646-8629
- Bell Museum of Natural History (6.3 miles)
Well-known for natural history dioramas that span continents and centuries, this University of Minnesota campus museum has enough exhibits and hands-on activities to keep the whole family entertained for hours.
Phone: +1 (612) 624-9050
- Minnesota Children's Museum (10 miles)
At one of the country's most exciting children's museums, kids of all ages can play, learn, discover and explore as they develop critical thinking skills and practice hands-on experiments.
Phone: +1 (651) 225-6000
- Cathedral of St. Paul (10.5 miles)
With space for more than 3,000 guests and stunning architectural details, it's no wonder this cathedral is a Twin Cities landmark. The cathedral is also on the National Registry of Historic Places.
Phone: +1 (651) 228-1766
- Landmark Center (12 miles)
This St. Paul icon was originally completed in 1902 and was once the post office, court house and custom house for the state. Today, the building is an arts and cultural center known all over the world.
Phone: +1 (651) 292-3225
- Mall of America (20 miles)
Get lost in retail nirvana at this icon of American shopping. The more than 500 stores are just the beginning thanks to an indoor amusement park that's perfect for kids, more than 50 restaurants for lunch and dinner, an aquarium, a movie theater and much more.
Phone: +1 (952) 883-8800
- Lake Josephine (2.2 miles)
- Lake Johanna (2.6 miles)
Nearby colleges include:
- University of Northwestern - St. Paul (1.2 miles)
- National American University (1.7 miles)
- Bethel University (2.7miles)
- Hamline University (4 miles)
- University of Minnesota (4.1 miles)
- Luther Seminary (4.2 miles)
- Macalester College (5.7 miles)
- Concordia College (6.4 miles)
- University of St. Thomas (6.8 miles)
- William Mitchell College of Law (7.1 miles)
- St. Catherine University (7.5 miles)
- AMC Movie Theater (1.1 miles)
- Rosedale Center (1.1 miles)
- Roseville Skating Center (1.1 miles)
- Rosedale Mall (1.2 miles)
- Cedar Holm Golf Course (1.3 miles)
- Como Park Zoo (3.8 miles)
- Marjorie McNeely Conservatory (3.8 miles)
- Acme Comedy Club (7.6 miles)
- Ordway Center for Performing Arts (8.6 miles)
- Basilica of St Mary (9.9 miles)
- Fort Snelling (11.4 miles)
- Minnesota Zoo (22.4 miles)
- Valleyfair Amusement Park (31.6 miles)