Stay Between the Twin Cities at this Hotel's Roseville Site
With all the convenience and attractions of the Twin Cities just a short drive away, the Country Inn & Suites Roseville is the perfect place to stay for families and business travelers looking to experience all Minneapolis has to offer. Parents and students visiting Northwestern College will appreciate being just across the street from the campus, while every traveler will enjoy staying close to the iconic Mall of America. The Harriet Alexander Nature Center offers 52 acres of prairie, wetland and forests brimming with plant and wildlife. Admire the historic St. Paul's Cathedral just minutes from the hotel's property, and visit the Roseville Skating Center with your whole family.
This hotel's location is convenient to these exciting attractions:
- Bell Museum of Natural History (6.3 miles)
This museum gives the whole family an up-close encounter with nature though a variety of exhibits and hands-on activities.
Phone: +1 (612) 624-9050
- Gibb's Museum of Pioneer and Dakota Life (3.6 miles)
Check the hours and plan your visit to this museum, where you can see into the lives of the Dakota Indians and the Minnesota pioneers.
Phone: +1 (651) 646-8629
- Harriet Alexander Nature Center (2.8 miles)
Wander through prairie, marshes and forests at this 52-acre nature preserve.
Phone: +1 (651) 765-4262
- Landmark Center (12 miles)
With public programs, tours and event venues, this historic building is always worth visiting while you're in the Twin Cities region.
Phone: +1 (651) 292-3225
- Mall of America (20 miles)
This iconic American institution features over 500 stores, 50 restaurants, a large cinema, nightclubs and an aquarium.
Phone: +1 (952) 883-8800
- Minnesota Children's Museum (10 miles)
Fun for the whole family can be found at this museum, which allows children to explore their world with hands-on exhibits.
Phone: +1 (651) 225-6000
- St. Paul's Cathedral (10.5 miles)
This soaring, impressive cathedral seats 3,000 guests and is listed on the National Registry of Historic Buildings.
Phone: +1 (651) 228-1766
Get out on the water at:
- Lake Johanna (2.6 mile)
- Lake Josephine (1.1 miles)
You might also enjoy:
Nearby colleges include:
- Basilica of St Mary (11.5 miles)
- Cedar Holm Golf Course (1.2 miles)
- Fort Snelling (19.2 miles)
- Minnesota Zoo (27.3 miles)
- Rosedale Center (1.2 miles)
- Roseville Skating Center (1.1 miles)
- Valleyfair Amusement Park (32.9 miles)
- Bethel University (4 miles)
- College of St Catherine (7.9 miles)
- Concordia College (6.2 miles)
- Hamline University (4.4 miles)
- Luther Seminary (5.1 miles)
- Macalester College (6.3 miles)
- National American University (2 miles)
- Northwestern College (0.2 miles)
- University of Minnesota (3.4 miles)
- University of St Thomas (7.1 miles)
- William Mitchell College of Law (10.4 miles)