Explore from Hotel's Site near Carolina Panthers Stadium
See the best of Rock Hill and top Charlotte attractions all from this hotel's convenient I-77 location. Near both Carolina Panthers Stadium and Carowinds, the Country Inn & Suites Rock Hill makes it easy to shop at Catawba Craft Store, visit students at nearby institutions like Winthrop University, Clinton Junior College and York Technical College, or browse local art at Gallery Up. The Country Inn & Suites is also an excellent choice if you’re looking for a hotel near athletic venues such as Cherry Park, Hargett Park, Manchester Meadows, the Rock Hill Tennis Center and the Rock Hill Aquatics Center
Rock Hill is a fantastic place to do business, and the Country Inn & Suites makes a wonderful home base while you're visiting for meetings in the area. Check out some of the businesses and corporations located close to the hotel.
When you stay in Rock Hill, consider seeing these attractions:
- Bank of America Stadium, Home of the Carolina Panthers (21 miles)
If you’re in town during football season, then you have a great chance to see the Carolina Panthers and stars like Cam Newton in action.
Phone: +1 (704) 358-7407
- Carowinds (10.6 miles)
With exciting roller coasters, shows, rides, entertainment and more, you won't want to miss your chance to visit Carowinds while you’re staying at the Country Inn & Suites.
- Catawba Indian Craft Store (9.4 miles)
Learn about Catawba Indian culture by visiting the Catawba Culture Center and craft store.
Phone: +1 (803) 328-2427
- Downtown Rock Hill (2 miles)
Whether you're looking for shopping, dining or local entertainment, you're sure to find downtown Rock Hill charming. Visit the Glencairn Gardens, see the Civitas statues or stroll by the Mighty Casey bronze replica.
- Discovery Place (23 miles)
Discovery Place is an interactive science center designed to teach scientific principles and fun facts to kids and adults alike.
Phone: +1 (704) 372-6261
- Gallery Up (4.5 miles)
This artist-run gallery in downtown Rock Hill features a frame shop, 450 square feet of exhibition space and displays of prominent local artwork.
Phone: +1 (803) 980-5355
- Historic Brattonsville (15.3 miles)
See what life was like in the 17th and 18th centuries at this living history museum and site of a 775-acre Revolutionary War battlefield.
Phone: +1 (803) 628-6553
- Main Street Children's Museum (4.6 miles)
Designed for kids from birth through age six, this incredible, hands-on children's museum in downtown Rock Hill will keep young ones entertained for hours.
Phone: +1 (803) 327-6400
- Museum of York County (6.6 miles)
Whether you want to explore the African savannas, gaze into the galaxy or get your hands on scientific experiments in your own neighborhood, this museum is the place to spend an exciting afternoon.
Phone: +1 (803) 329-2121
- NarroWay Productions Theater & Conference Center (9 miles)
Catch a show at NarroWay Theater during your stay.
Phone: +1 (704) 831-8893
- Time Warner Cable Arena of the Charlotte Bobcats (22 miles)
The Bobcats are Charlotte’s professional NBA basketball team. Don't miss an action-packed minute if you're in town during the season.
Phone: +1 (704) 522-6500
Local colleges, universities and high schools:
Rock Hill golf clubs:
Local sports venues:
- Ann Close Greenway - Horseback riding
- BMX Super Cross Track
- Camp Cannon - Zip lining
- Cherry Park - Baseball and softball (1 mile)
- Giordana Velodrome - 250-meter, world-class cycling track
- Hargett Park - Baseball and softball (1 mile)
- Lake Wylie - Bass fishing
- Manchester Meadows - Soccer and lacrosse (2 miles)
- Rock Hill Aquatic Center (6 miles)
- Rock Hill School District 3 Stadium - Football
- Rock Hill Tennis Center (1 mile)
- Strikers Family Sports Center
- Tega Cay Golf Club
- Waterford Golf Club
- Winthrop Athletic Fields - Baseball, softball, disc golf, tennis and soccer (2 miles)
- Winthrop Coliseum - Basketball and volleyball (2 miles)
- York Recreational Complex - Baseball and softball (14 miles)