Stay Close to Area Sights at Hotel near Rochester Airport
Guests at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester enjoy a prime location near the area’s many historic, cultural and natural attractions, such as the George Eastman House and Letchworth State Park. Theater and music lovers are sure to love a performance at the Geya Theatre Center or Eastman School of Music, which is one of the finest music schools in the world. If you’re traveling with the kids, take them to the enchanting National Museum of Play or the bustling Genesee Country Village and Museum. Plus, since the hotel is near the Rochester Airport (ROC), you can save driving time and hassle when your stay in the area is completed.
Attractions near the hotel include:
- Museums of the Landmark Society (6.8 miles)
Tour a variety of historic museums and destinations in the Rochester area, or take a stroll in the Landmark Society’s lovely gardens.
Phone: +1 (585) 546-7029
- George Eastman House (11.9 miles)
Art lovers are sure to appreciate this 12.5-acre estate in the heart of Rochester's cultural district, which features the world’s leading museum of photography and film as well as the mansion of Kodak founder George Eastman.
Phone: +1 (585) 271-3361
- Geva Theatre Center (13 miles)
Take in a lively show at this regional theater in New York state, which presents musical and theatrical performances by top-notch artists.
Phone: +1 (585) 232-GEVA
- National Museum of Play (13 miles)
A family favorite, this museum features the National Toy Hall of Fame, a working carousel, a butterfly garden and riveting hands-on exhibits devoted to the history and future of play.
Phone: +1 (585) 263-2700
- Eastman School of Music (13.4 miles)
One of the most prestigious music schools in the world, the Eastman School of Music puts on a rich and diverse concert season featuring classical jazz, chamber music, world music and opera.
Phone: +1 (585) 274-1000
- Susan B. Anthony House (13.8 miles)
Learn about Susan B. Anthony and the struggle for women’s suffrage at this fascinating historic home, which features artifacts and exhibits from Anthony’s life and times.
Phone: +1 (585) 235-6124
- Genesee Country Village and Museum (14.4 miles)
Visit this historic village for a glimpse of what life was like in the 19th century. The site also features the John L. Wehle Art Gallery, the Carriage Museum, the Heirloom Gardens and the Genesee Country Nature Center.
Phone: +1 (585) 538-6822
- Letchworth State Park (37.1 miles)
This 14,350-acre state park is known as the “Grand Canyon of the East” due to its breathtaking waterfalls, the Genesee River Gorge and miles of hiking trails.
Phone: +1 (585) 493-3600
More Area Attractions
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites in Henrietta, NY:
- From NYS Thruway/I-90: Take exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Rd. Make a right onto West Henrietta Rd. Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Greater Rochester International Airport: Take I-390S to exit 12A, veer right off the exit onto Route 253/Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Buffalo Niagara Airport: Take NYS Thruway/I-90E to exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Syracuse Airport: Take NYS Thruway/I-90W to exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.