This Hotel in Henrietta near Rochester Airport (ROC)
When you stay at the Country Inn & Suites, you'll enjoy a convenient location near top area attractions, including the George Eastman House and Letchworth State Park. Theater and music venues abound, with both the Geya Theatre Center and the Eastman School of Music nearby. There's also plenty of family fun to be found at the National Museum of Play and the Genesee Country Village and Museum. If you're traveling by air, this hotel in Henrietta is minutes from Greater Rochester International Airport (ROC).
Visit these nearby attractions:
- Museums of the Landmark Society (6.8 miles)
Learn about the history of the Rochester area through the society's museums and preserved buildings, or take a stroll through the lovely gardens.
Phone: +1 (585) 546-7029
- George Eastman House (11.9 miles)
This 12.5-acre estate was once home to Kodak founder George Eastman. Today, it houses the world's largest museum of photography and film.
Phone: +1 (585) 271-3361
- Geva Theatre Center (13 miles)
The calendar at this theater features musicals and performances from top-notch artists. Catch a show during your stay!
Phone: +1 (585) 232-4382
- National Museum of Play (13 miles)
Let the kids enjoy some educational fun at this museum. Exhibits include the National Toy Hall of Fame, a working carousel and a butterfly garden.
Phone: +1 (585) 263-2700
- Eastman School of Music (13.4 miles)
The Eastman School of Music is one of the world's leading music schools. Check the calendar for a variety of exceptional performances, including classical jazz, chamber music and opera.
Phone: +1 (585) 274-1000
- Susan B. Anthony House (13.8 miles)
Visit the home of one of America's most famous suffragettes and learn about her life and times through artifacts and informative exhibits.
Phone: +1 (585) 235-6124
- Genesee Country Village and Museum (14.4 miles)
Explore life in the Rochester area during the 19th century at this living museum. You can also visit the John L. Wehle Art Gallery, the Carriage Museum, the Heirloom Gardens and the Genesee Country Nature Center.
Phone: +1 (585) 538-6822
- Letchworth State Park (37.1 miles)
Nicknamed the "Grand Canyon of the East," this park spans 14,350 acres and is home to waterfalls, the Genesee River Gore and plenty of hiking trails.
Phone: +1 (585) 493-3600
More Area Attractions
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites in Henrietta, NY:
- From NYS Thruway/I-90: Take exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Greater Rochester International Airport: Take I-390S to exit 12A, veer right off the exit onto Route 253/Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Buffalo Niagara Airport: Take NYS Thruway/I-90E to exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.
- From Syracuse Airport: Take NYS Thruway/I-90W to exit 46 to 390N to Route 253W/Lehigh Station Road. Take a left onto Lehigh Station Road. Make a right onto West Henrietta Road. The Country Inn & Suites is on the left.