Hotel Close to Mayo Clinic and Rochester, MN Attractions
Reserve your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Rochester to be within easy reach of all the city's sights and sounds. Tour one of the impressive Frank Lloyd Wright houses, or shop for goods for your own home at Apache Mall or Crossroads Shopping Center. Take in a sporting event from the Rochester Community and Technical College Yellowjackets. Entertaining live shows await you at the Graham Arena Complex and Mayo Civic Center, so be sure to get tickets in advance. This hotel is also a convenient option for corporate travelers, who can ride the free weekday shuttle to the IBM headquarters, local businesses and the Rochester International Airport, less than 20 minutes away. Patients and their loved ones also benefit from choosing this hotel close to the Mayo Clinic.
Rochester, MN is home to numerous exciting attractions, including:
- Assisi Heights (3.3 miles)
Situated on 100 hilltop acres, this Roman-style building houses the convent of the Sisters of Saint Francis. Guided tours are available on designated days.
Phone: +1 (507) 282-7441
- Graham Arena Complex (1.8 miles)
This is the place to go for live shows, whether you prefer concerts, hockey games, equestrian competitions or antique showcases.
Phone: +1 (507) 281-6189
- IBM Regional Headquarters (0.25 miles)
Business travelers can ride the hotel's complimentary weekday shuttle to the regional headquarters of this world-renowned electronics developer.
- Mayo Civic Center (3.4 miles)
The largest event venue in southern Minnesota, the Mayo Civic Center hosts concerts, dance performances, family shows, craft shows, business expos and more.
Phone: +1 (507) 328-2220
- Mayo Clinic (3.3 miles)
Founded in the 19th century, this nonprofit medical center is considered one of the best in the country, and the Country Inn & Suites is ready to provide patients with a stress-free stay, which includes a complimentary weekday shuttle to the clinic.
Phone: +1 (507) 284-2511
- Seneca Foods Corporation (3.3 miles)
Stop by the Seneca Foods Corporation to see the giant ear of corn located adjacent to it.
Phone: +1 (507) 280-4500
- Rochester Art Center (3.3 miles)
Travel 10 minutes to downtown to view the contemporary works showcased at this impressive art gallery.
Phone: +1 (507) 282-8629
Local Frank Lloyd Wright houses:
- A.H. Bulbulian House (2.7 miles)
- James McBean House (2.5 miles)
- Thomas E. Keys House (3.7 miles)
Nearby golf courses:
- Eastwood Golf Course (3.5 miles)
- Maple Valley Golf & Country Club (6.3 miles)
- Meadow Lakes Golf Club (4.9 miles)
- Northern Hills Golf Course (7.4 miles)
- Oak Summit Golf Course (3.8 miles)
- Sand Trap Indoor Golf Simulator (5.5 miles)
- Soldiers Field Golf Course (2.9 miles)
- Willow Creek Golf Course (2 miles)
- Apache Mall (2.1 miles)
- Crossroads Shopping Center (2.2 miles)
- Galleria Mall Centerplace Downtown (3.3 miles)
- Mall of America (20 miles)
- Market Place (6.7 miles)
- Miracle Mile Shopping Center (3.7 miles)
- CineMagic Hollywood 12 (5.8 miles)
Phone: +1 (507) 536-7469
- Paragon Chateau 14 Theaters (5.1 miles)
Phone: +1 (507) 282-2020
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites
The Country Inn & Suites Rochester hotel is conveniently located at the intersection of 41st St and W Frontage Rd, next to the IBM regional headquarters and 3.5 miles from the Mayo Clinic. From Hwy 52, exit 37th/41st St NW. Turn west onto 41st St and proceed to turn north onto W Frontage Rd. The hotel is two blocks down on the left-hand side.