Hotel Offers Shuttle Service in Minneapolis, Minnesota Area
For convenient transportation within a five-mile radius of the Country Inn & Suites hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the hotel is pleased to offer complimentary shuttle service to registered guests. This highly-requested service is scheduled and is based on availability, so please plan accordingly and make reservations in advance with the hotel's front desk staff. Shuttle drivers are unable to wait for guests who are shopping, and taxi fares will not be reimbursed. Weekday Shuttle Policy
On weekdays, the hotel offers complimentary shuttle service on Carlson Campus and to other local businesses within a five-mile radius of the hotel as a service to corporate customers and guests who plan to go to lunch or shop at area stores. Since the shuttle is available on a first-come, first-served basis, please plan accordingly. The hotel covers a large area, so it is helpful to have specific directions for the drivers.
- Hours: 7:15 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Capacity: 11 passenger van and 14 passenger bus
Weekend Shuttle Policy
The Country Inn & Suites also offers a weekend shuttle service to Carlson Rotunda and other venues near the hotel's property. Shuttle services must be contracted in advance with the Sales Department. Keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Shuttle service is provided in a continuous block of time between 3 hours and 9 hours.
- The shuttle will run no later than 12:30 a.m. unless other arrangements have been made within the contract.
- Shuttle services must be reserved at least three weeks in advance.
- The shuttle cancellation policy is two weeks prior to the first day of the group’s arrival.
- Other shuttle destinations must be discussed with the Sales Department.
- Distances greater than five miles must be approved by the Sales Department.
Weekend Shuttle Costs
Shuttle service is provided for a range of price options, based on the venue distance and availability. Prices begin at $145.* Shuttle services may be reserved for weekend events at various venues, including Plymouth, Maple Plain, Long Lake, Navarre, Spring Park & Mound, Minnetonka, Excelsior, Maple Grove, Golden Valley, Hopkins and Edina.
- Four hours: $145–$195 plus tax
- Eight hours: $195–$295 plus tax
*Cost is based on the venue distance and availability. Please contact the Sales Department for accurate costs at +1 (763) 473-3008.