The Meijer Gardens Experience
Year-round Play-cation Package
At the Country Inn & Suites East Beltline, only one block from Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, we offer:
- Guest room accommodations in a standard room
- Two tickets to Meijer Gardens (Value $24)
- Complimentary suite upgrades when available
- Club CarlsonSM members receive 2,000 bonus Gold Points® per stay
- Always free, fresh and hot breakfast buffet is included
- Use of our beautiful indoor pool, whirlpool and on-site game room at the hotel
- High-speed, wireless Internet access
- Coffee and cookies available 24 hours a day
Rates starting at $134 plus tax for a standard king room or double queen room with a free suite upgrade when available.
During your stay, you will enjoy one of the world's most significant botanic and sculpture experiences.
Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park serves more than a half-million visitors annually. Meijer Gardens was recently named one of the world's 30 "Must-See Museums" by Patricia Schultz, author of 1,000 Places to See Before you Die.
The 132-acre grounds feature Michigan’s largest tropical conservatory; one of the largest children’s gardens in the country; arid and Victorian gardens with bronze sculptures by Degas and Rodin; a carnivorous plant house; outdoor gardens; and a 1,750-seat outdoor amphitheater, featuring an eclectic mix of world-renowned musicians every summer.
The internationally acclaimed Sculpture Park features a permanent collection including works by Rodin, Oldenburg, Moore, Bourgeois and Plensa, among others. Indoor galleries host changing sculpture exhibitions with recent exhibitions by Picasso, Degas, di Suvero, Borofsky and Calder.
Butterflies are Blooming is Meijer Gardens' most popular annual exhibition and the largest temporary tropical butterfly exhibit in the nation. With more than 6,000 tropical butterflies flying free in the 15,000 square-foot conservatory, you're sure to have one nestle on you!
For more information, please visit www.meijergardens.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Frederik Meijer Gardens is closed on Christmas Day
- Guarantee required
- Tax not included