Stay at This Hotel’s Site in Biloxi near Popular Casinos
Reserve your hotel room
or suite at the Country Inn & Suites hotel’s location in Biloxi to be near casinos, golf courses, museums and other exciting Gulf Coast attractions. The hotel is just minutes from sunny area beaches and thrilling games of chance on Casino Row, or you can charter a boat and go deep-sea fishing. Art buffs, don’t miss the Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art, dedicated to the “Mad Potter of Biloxi,” and the Walter Anderson Museum of Art, which provides a glimpse of life on the Gulf Coast. The hotel is also an easy drive from Keesler Air Force Base and the Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT).Head to one of these fantastic nearby attractions:
Enjoy the following services near the hotel:
- Beau Rivage Casino (8.3 miles)
Try your luck at this popular casino, which features shopping, shows, spa services and delicious dining in addition to games of chance.
Phone: +1 (228) 386-7444
- Biloxi Lighthouse (8.2 miles)
Photographers flock to take pictures of this famous cast-iron lighthouse, which survived Hurricane Katrina. Tours are not currently available.
Phone: +1 (228) 374-3105
- Gulf Hills Golf Club (2.9 miles)
Enjoy the sunshine and get some exercise by booking a tee time at this nearby course.
Phone: +1 (228) 872-9663
- JL Scott Marine Education Center & Aquarium (6 miles)
Visitors to this educational attraction can learn all about Mississippi and the Gulf of Mexico.
Phone: (228) 872-4200
- Keesler Air Force Base (8.2 miles)
Now the home of the 81st Training Wing, Keesler Air Force was once the training site for the Tuskegee Airmen.
Phone: +1 (228) 377-1110
- Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center (8.1 miles)
This large venue hosts conferences, trade shows, big-name concerts and other special events throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (228) 594-3700
- Ohr - O'Keefe Museum of Art (10.2 miles)
Explore this museum dedicated to George Ohr, the "Mad Potter of Biloxi," which houses unconventional and intriguing ceramics.
Phone: +1 (228) 374-5547
- Point Cadet Marina - Deep-Sea Fishing (8.5 miles)
Rent one of the many charter boats at Point Cadet Marina and venture into the Gulf of Mexico for world-class deep-sea fishing.
- Walter Anderson Museum of Art (3.6 miles)
View the drawings, murals, watercolors and ceramics of Walter Anderson, who created exceptional recreations of life on the Gulf Coast.
Phone: +1 (228) 872-3164
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (4.7 miles)
- Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) (18.4 miles)
- Hair Magic Salon (1.5 miles)
- Merchants & Marine Bank (1.9 miles)
- U.S. Post Office (3.9 miles)