Explore Oakville, ON from our Hotel’s Convenient Location
From the Canlan Ice Sports Arena to the famous Glen Abbey Golf Course, you’ll find some of the city’s best attractions just minutes from the Country Inn Oakville, ON. Our hotel’s location is directly across the street from the AMC Oakville Entertainment Centrum, home to restaurants, bars and movie theatres, and it’s also 10 minutes from the Oakville Place shopping centre, which features more than 100 popular stores. In addition, the hotel is only 30 minutes from Toronto, where you can watch the polar bears swim at the Toronto Zoo or soak up the view from the magnificent CN Tower.
Nearby attractions include:
- Oakville Place Shopping Centre (4 km)
With more than 100 stores, Oakville Place is ideal for shopping in Ontario.
Phone: +1 (905) 842-2140
- Glen Abbey Golf Course (8 km)
Designed by Jack Nicklaus, this 18-hole course was home to the 2008 and 2009 Canadian Open and is a perfect spot to hone your golf game.
Phone: +1 (905) 844-1811
- Downtown Oakville (9 km)
For shopping, dining, festivals and more, stroll through lovely downtown Oakville, ON, just minutes from our hotel’s location.
Phone: +1 (905) 844-4520
- Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts (10 km)
This cultural centre offers a wide variety of entertainment, including dance, music, storytelling and plays.
Phone: +1 (905) 815-2021
- Bronte Creek Provincial Park (16 km)
During your vacation, visit this beautiful park for camping, swimming, hiking, cycling and more. In the winter, try skiing and tobogganing.
Phone: +1 (905) 827-6911
- Royal Botanical Gardens (20 km)
With more than 2,700 acres of gardens and nature sanctuaries, this popular attraction is a gorgeous place to spend the day.
Phone: +1 (905) 527-1158
- Square One Shopping Centre (29 km)
Square One features more than 360 stores and services, including four major department stores and over 40 dining options.
Phone: +1 (905) 279-7467
- CN Tower (32 km)
Once the tallest tower on earth, this spectacular structure provides unmatched views of Toronto.
Phone: +1 (416) 868-6937
- Toronto Zoo (35 km)
One of the world’s largest zoos, this must-see attraction is home to more than 5,000 animals representing 500 species.
Phone: +1 (416) 392-5929
- African Lion Safari (48 km)
This wildlife adventure enables you to observe more than 1,000 majestic animals in their natural habitat.
Phone: +1 (519) 623-2620
- Canada's Wonderland (53 km)
With more than 200 attractions, 65 thrill rides and a 20-acre water park, Canada’s largest amusement park has something for everyone.
Phone: +1 (905) 832-7000
- Niagara Falls (80 km)
For an unforgettable day trip, visit the world-famous Niagara Falls.
Phone: +1 (905) 356-6061
- AECL (1.6 km)
- AMEC (1.6 km)
- Becton Dickinson (1.6 km)
- Ford Truck Plant (1 km)
- Hatch Associates (1.6 km)
- Imax (1.6 km)
- Johnson Controls (1.6 km)
- Maple Leaf Foods (1.6 km)
- Omer (1.6 km)
- Omron (1.6 km)
- Siemens Canada (1.6 km)
- Sheridan Business Park (1.6 km)
- Smithkline Beecham (1.6 km)
- Unilever Lever (1.6 km)
- Winston Park Business District (1.6 km)
- Xerox (1.6 km)
- Go Transit Station (1.6 km)
- Hamilton International Airport (50 km)
- Mississauga Transit (100 meters)
- Oakville Transit (100 meters)
- Toronto International Airport (37 km)
- VIA Rail Station (8 km)