Sports Fans Love This Hotel’s Location near Texas Tech
A convenient location near I-21 and the Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport (LBB) makes the Country Inn & Suites the perfect comfortable lodging
close to all the area’s attractions. Spend a day at scenic Buffalo Springs Lake fishing, swimming and boating, or browse the fascinating exhibits at the Buddy Holly Center. Sports fans, parents, alumni and prospective students love the hotel’s location near Texas Tech, so it’s easy to attend a football game or take a tour of campus. Plus, the hotel is close to the American Wind Power Center, CapRock Winery and South Plains Mall.The hotel is close to:
Nearby golf courses:
Directions to the hotel:
- American Wind Power Center (3.8 miles)
This museum, dedicated to the history of wind power, showcases 160 American windmills set on 28 acres of scenic parkland.
Phone: +1 (806) 747-8734
- Buddy Holly Center (2.8 miles)
Learn about this rock 'n'-roll icon's life and work at a museum containing everything from Holly’s Fender guitar to his famous glasses.
Phone: +1 (806) 767-2686
- Buffalo Springs Lake (10 miles)
Get some fresh air while you hike, bike, fish or boat at this scenic venue.
Phone: +1 (806) 747-3353
- CapRock Winery (7.4 miles)
Unwind beside the magnificent stone fireplace at this award-winning winery, which offers tours and tastings.
Phone: +1 (806) 686-4452
- Lubbock Lake Landmark (8 miles)
Take a guided tour of this famous archaeological site, which contains evidence of almost 12,000 years of civilization. In the summer, you can even watch ongoing excavations.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-1116
- Museum of Texas Tech University (5.6 miles)
Located on campus, this eclectic museum features art, history and natural science exhibits. You can also visit the Moody Planetarium for a mesmerizing star show.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-2490
- Prairie Dog Town (5.2 miles)
Come to Mackenzie Park to observe this community of playful prairie dogs. Bring fresh carrots or cookies to share, and you might make a new friend.
Phone: +1 (806) 775-2687
- Silent Wings Museum (8.8 miles)
You’ll be captivated by this World War II museum, which contains a fully restored WACO CG-4A glider and an ongoing glider restoration exhibit.
Phone: +1 (806) 775-3049
- South Plains Mall (6 miles)
Find great deals at this retail center, which contains 155 specialty shops, including Aldo, GAP, American Eagle Outfitters and Barnes & Noble.
Phone: +1 (806) 788-1112
- Texas Tech University (7 miles)
Cheer on the Red Raiders or take a tour of campus at this nationally known university.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-2011
- From the North: Take I-27 S to exit 1B. The hotel is a quarter of a mile away on the right.
- From the South: Take I-27 N to exit 1A. Make a U-turn. The hotel is one mile away on the right.
- From NM Hwy 84: Take Hwy 84 through town. Turn left on 58th St.
- From Post: Take Hwy 84. Turn right on 58th St.