Lodge at Hotel in Lubbock, TX near Buffalo Springs Lake
Ideally located near I-21 and the Lubbock Preston Smith International Airport, the Country Inn & Suites Lubbock is just minutes away from the region’s most popular attractions. Visit beautiful Buffalo Springs Lake or tour the campus of Texas Tech University. This hotel in Lubbock, TX is also near a number of captivating museums, including the Silent Wings Museum, the Buddy Holly Center, the American Wind Power Center and the Museum of Texas Tech University. Avid shoppers can browse more than 150 stores at South Plains Mall or visit the nearby CapRock Winery to stock up on award-winning wines.
The hotel is close to:
- American Wind Power Center (3.8 miles)
Learn about wind power at this museum, which showcases 160 American windmills set on 28 acres of scenic parkland.
Phone: +1 (806) 747-8734
- Buddy Holly Center (2.8 miles)
Fans of Buddy Holly flock to this museum that details the rock-n-roll icon's life and work. The museum contains everything from his Fender guitar to his famous glasses.
Phone: +1 (806) 767-2686
- Buffalo Springs Lake (10 miles)
Buffalo Springs Lake is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. Get out and hike, bike, fish or boat at this scenic venue.
Phone: +1 (806) 747-3353
- CapRock Winery (7.4 miles)
This award-winning winery offers tours and tastings. Relax and sit beside the magnificent stone fireplace.
Phone: +1 (806) 686-4452
- Lubbock Lake Landmark (8 miles)
Take a guided tour of this famous archaeological site, which contains evidence of almost 12,000 years of civilization. In the summer, you can even watch ongoing excavations.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-1116
- Museum of Texas Tech University (5.6 miles)
Located on campus, this eclectic museum features art, history and natural science exhibits. You can also visit the Moody Planetarium for a mesmerizing star show.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-2490
- Prairie Dog Town (5.2 miles)
Bring the entire family to Mackenzie Park to observe this community of playful prairie dogs. You can even bring fresh carrots to share.
Phone: +1 (806) 775-2687
- Silent Wings Museum (8.8 miles)
History buffs enjoy this World War II museum, which contains a fully restored WACO CG-4A glider as well as photographs, artifacts and an ongoing glider restoration exhibit.
Phone: +1 (806) 775-3049
- South Plains Mall (6 miles)
This popular mall contains 155 specialty shops, including Aldo, Express, GAP, American Eagle Outfitters, Zumiez, Bath & Body Works and Barnes & Noble.
Phone: +1 (806) 788-1112
- Texas Tech University (7 miles)
Visit Texas Tech for tours of the campus or a Red Raiders football game.
Phone: +1 (806) 742-2011
Nearby golf courses:
Directions to the hotel:
- From the North: Take I-27 S to exit 1B. Hotel is 0.25 miles away on the right.
- From the South: Take I-27 N to exit 1A. Make a U-turn. Hotel is one mile away on the right.
- From NM Hwy 84: Take Hwy 84 through town. Turn left on 58th St.
- From Post: Take Hwy 84. Turn right on 58th St.