This Hotel's Lincoln Location Welcomes Pets
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant environment for guests and their pets at the Country Inn & Suites Lincoln North Hotel and Conference Center, the hotel's pet policy for Lincoln guests includes these guidelines:
- The hotel accepts dogs, cats, birds and other small pets.
- A non-refundable fee of $20 per night, per room is required.
- Pets are never allowed in the pool area, breakfast room, mezzanine or any other common area.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. The city of Lincoln enforces a pet leash law.
- Housekeeping cannot clean your room if your pet is left unattended or un-kenneled. Please make arrangements with the front desk to schedule a service time.
- In the event that a pet damages property, disrupts other guests or violates any of these established policies, you may be asked to leave.