Visit our Hotel’s Location near Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport
Situated at the intersection of Highway 121 and I-35E, the Country Inn & Suites offers easy access to the most popular attractions in Lewisville, TX. While visiting out hotel’s location, you can go boating on Lewisville Lake, attend a horse race at Lone Star Park, view vintage aircraft at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum and browse more than 180 stores at Grapevine Mills Mall. Our hotel’s address is also within half an hour of several major sports venues, including Cowboys Stadium, American Airlines Center, Texas Motor Speedway and Rangers Ballpark. In addition, our hotel’s location near Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport is ideal for guests flying into the Metroplex.
Check out the following nearby attractions:
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum (9.3 miles)
Located in Addison, TX, this aviation museum showcases historically significant vintage aircraft as well as a wide variety of artifacts related to the history of aviation.
Phone: +1(972) 380-8800
- Circle R Ranch (10.8 miles)
This unique ranch features three event facilities spread across 100 acres. Entertainment options include guided horseback rides, armadillo racing, mechanical bulls, line dancing and professional rodeos.
Phone: +1 (817) 430-1561
- Cowboys Stadium (24.6 miles)
In addition to Dallas Cowboys football, this magnificent stadium also offers concerts, guided tours and other special events. Built in 2009, the stadium seats 80,000 and is the largest domed stadium in the world.
Phone: +1 (817) 892-4000
- Dallas World Aquarium (20.2 miles)
The beloved Dallas World Aquarium is home to vibrant sea creatures as well as monkeys, birds, crocodiles, giant river otters and the nation’s only public display of three-toed sloths.
Phone: +1 (214) 720-2224
- Delaney Vineyards (14.4 miles)
Visit this popular local winery for a 30-minute tour, which includes a sample of the company’s award-winning wines.
Phone: +1 (817) 481-5668
- Denton County Historical Museum and Texas Heritage Center (24 miles)
This museum houses the collections of many pioneer families and tells the story of Denton County from its founding through the 1950s.
Phone: +1 (940) 380-0877
- Downtown Dallas (21 miles)
This diverse city offers a thriving culinary scene, a leading arts district, professional sports, trendy entertainment districts and endless shopping opportunities.
Phone: +1 (214) 571-1000
- Downtown Fort Worth (30 miles)
Fort Worth features an eclectic variety of attractions. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, downtown's dazzling Sundance Square and the top-ranked Fort Worth Zoo.
Phone: +1 (800) 433-5747
- Grapevine Mills Mall (6.3 miles)
Home to nearly 200 stores, Grapevine Mills Mall is our hotel’s top recommendation for local shopping. Favorites include H&M, Coach Factory, Ann Taylor Factory Store and Last Call by Neiman Marcus.
Phone: +1 (972) 724-4910
- Medieval Times (18 miles)
This unique entertainment venue puts you in the middle of the action. Indulge in a medieval-style feast while cheering on knights as they compete in a jousting tournament.
Phone: +1 (866) 543-9637
- Vista Ridge Mall (0.5 miles)
Browse more than 140 specialty stores at this Lewisville, TX shopping mall. Our hotel’s location is only half a mile from Vista Ridge, where you’ll find everything from Aeropostale to Yankee Candle.
Phone: +1 (972) 315-3641
Directions to the hotel:
- From I-35E traveling north: Take exit 447B and continue on 121 S to Lake Vista Dr. Make a right, go one block and then take a right onto Vista Ridge Mall Dr. The hotel will be on your left.
- From I-35E traveling south: Take exit 448A and travel on the access road one block. Turn right onto Vista Ridge Mall Dr. After T.G.I. Friday's, the hotel will be one block away on the right.
- From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport: Take the north exit out of the airport. Stay on 121 N about seven miles. Turn left onto Lake Vista Dr and travel one block. Then take a right onto Vista Ridge Mall Dr. The hotel will be on your left.