Stay near the Airport at This Hotel in Lewisville
Located at the intersection of Highway 121 and I-35E, the Country Inn & Suites puts guests near the most popular attractions in Lewisville, TX. During your stay, you can go spend a day boating on the scenic Lewisville Lake, view vintage aircraft at the Cavanaugh Flight Museum and browse more than 180 stores at the Vista Ridge Mall
. Don't miss out on the Circle R Ranch, where you can go on a guided horseback ride or enjoy a line dance. Sports fans will be close to the Cowboys Stadium, American Airlines Center, Texas Motor Speedway and Rangers Ballpark. Conveniently close to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, this hotel in Lewisville is ideal for guests flying into the Metroplex.
Check out the following nearby attractions:
- Cavanaugh Flight Museum (9.3 miles)
See some of history's most famous vintage aircraft at this museum that relates the history of aviation.
Phone: +1 (972) 380-8800
- Circle R Ranch (10.8 miles)
At this sprawling ranch, guests can go on guided horseback rides, win big in an armadillo race, join in a line dance or watch a rodeo.
Phone: +1 (817) 430-1561
- AT&T Stadium (24.6 miles)
Home to the famous Dallas Cowboys, this stadium also hosts concerts, tours and annual events.
Phone: +1 (817) 892-4000
- Dallas World Aquarium (20.2 miles)
This world-famous aquarium is home not only to an array of marine life, but also monkeys, crocodiles, otters and three-toed sloths.
Phone: +1 (214) 720-2224
- Delaney Vineyards (14.4 miles)
Take a tour of this beautiful winery and sample some of the award-winning wines on site.
Phone: +1 (817) 481-5668
- Denton County Historical Museum and Texas Heritage Center (24 miles)
Learn the history of Denton County and the pioneers who first called it home at this museum.
Phone: +1 (940) 380-0877
- Downtown Dallas (21 miles)
This diverse city offers a thriving culinary scene, a leading arts district, professional sports, trendy entertainment districts and endless shopping opportunities.
Phone: +1 (214) 571-1000
- Downtown Fort Worth (30 miles)
Fort Worth features an eclectic variety of attractions. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, downtown's dazzling Sundance Square and the top-ranked Fort Worth Zoo.
Phone: +1 (800) 433-5747
- Grapevine Mills Mall (6.3 miles)
With almost 200 stores, Grapevine Mills Mall is the area's best shopping venue. Favorites include H&M, Coach Factory, Ann Taylor Factory Store and Last Call by Neiman Marcus.
Phone: +1 (972) 724-4910
- Medieval Times (18 miles)
Dine like a king on medieval-style fare as you watch your knight compete in the joust.
Phone: +1 (866) 543-9637
- Vista Ridge Mall (0.5 miles)
From specialty stores to chain favorites, this mall has something for every shopper.
Phone: +1 (972) 315-3641
Directions to the hotel:
- From I-35E traveling north: Take exit 447B and continue on 121 S to Lake Vista Dr. Make a right, go one block and then take a right onto Vista Ridge Mall Dr. The hotel will be on your left.
- From I-35E traveling south: Take exit 448A and travel on the access road one block. Turn right onto Vista Ridge Mall Dr. After T.G.I. Friday's, the hotel will be one block away on the right.
- From Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport: Take the north exit out of the airport. Stay on 121 N about seven miles. Turn left onto Lake Vista Dr and travel one block. Then take a right onto Vista Ridge Mall Dr. The hotel will be on your left.