If you need more space or are planning an extended stay
at the Country Inn & Suites Knoxville West at Cedar Bluff, Tennessee, consider the hotel’s roomy suite options. Standard room amenities are included in all suites.
- King Suite: This suite option features a bedroom with a king bed and a 37-inch flat-screen TV, which is separated by a door from a comfortable living space. The living area includes a sleeper sofa, a large work desk, a dining table, a dry bar and an additional TV.
- Double Queen Suite: Perfect for friends or families, the Double Queen Suite offers the same layout and amenities as the King Suite, but includes two queen beds in the bedroom.
- Studio Suite: Ideal for travelers with extended stays in the Cedar Bluff area of Knoxville, Tennessee, the hotel’s Studio Suites are one-room suites which boast a spacious open-floor plan with extra living space. These suites feature a king bed, a TV, a work desk, a sleeper sofa and a dry bar.
- Double Queen Room: This comfortable accommodation features two queen beds, 37-inch flat-panel TV and standard amenities.
- King Room: Couples love this room layout, which has a king bed, a TV and other standard room amenities.
- Accessible King Room: Accessible King Rooms feature specialized amenities including a roll-in shower, grab bars and wide doorways.
- Accessible Double Queen: These rooms are laid out in the same way as the Accessible King Room, except that they feature two queen beds.
- Accessible King Suite: This suite option features the same layout as the King Suite, except it has been outfitted with a roll-in shower, grab bars and wide doorways.