Explore from This Hotel near Katy Mills Mall
The Country Inn & Suites offers guests affordable rates and a convenient location off I-10 within easy reach of shopping at Katy Mills Mall and LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch. Browse your favorite stores like American Eagle and White House | Black Market, and then head to The Galleria in Houston for high-end, designer shopping at Gucci or Saks Fifth Avenue. For corporate travelers, this hotel near Katy Mills Mall is within easy reach of the Energy Corridor.
Visit these area attractions:
Shop and dine:
- Downtown Aquarium (27.8 miles)
Housed inside a building that is part former fire station and part Central Waterworks Building, this aquarium is home to 200 species of aquatic creatures, including sharks and stingrays.
Phone: +1 (713) 223-3474
- The Galleria (24.5 miles)
Head to Houston for designer shopping at Gucci, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and other famous brands.
Phone: +1 (281) 966-3500
- Great Southwest Equestrian Center (6.5 miles)
Spanning more than 80 acres, this world-class training and show facility hosts a variety of equestrian events.
Phone: +1 (281) 578-7669
- Katy Heritage Museum (1.7 miles)
Explore the city's agricultural past through the vintage farm equipment and artifacts at Kay Heritage Museum
- Katy Mills Mall (0.2 miles)
Get some retail therapy at one of the area's best-loved shopping destinations, home to Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Polo Ralph Lauren and a 20-screen AMC theater.
Phone: +1 (281) 644-5051
- Katy Veterans Memorial Museum (1.7 miles)
Explore the history of U.S. military conflicts at Katy Veterans Memorial Museum nicknamed the "G.I. Joe Museum."
Phone: +1 (281) 391-8387
- LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch (4.8 miles)
Enjoy some open-air shopping at this retail center that's home to popular stores like Ann Taylor Loft and White House | Black Market.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-5533
- Leonard E. Merrell Center (2 miles)
This local venue hosts everything from special events to basketball games.
Phone: +1 (281) 396-2562
- Main Event Entertainment (1 mile)
For a day of family fun, enjoy the bowling, billiards and laser tags at Main Event Entertainment.
Phone: +1 (281) 394-4800
- Mary Jo Peckham Park (2.2 miles)
This park was dedicated as a place for children to enjoy nature. Spend a day strolling through its beautiful surroundings or enjoy some mini golf or fishing.
Phone: +1 (281) 496-2177
- Midnight Rodeo (2.4 miles)
Put on your boots on and enjoy some line dancing at Midnight Rodeo, a honky-tonk bar.
Phone: +1 (281) 347-6336
- Minute Maid Park (29.4 miles)
Head to the ballpark and cheer on the Houston Astros.
Phone: +1 (713) 259-8000
- Reliant Stadium (31.3 miles)
Home to the NFL's Houston Texans and events like the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Reliant Stadium seats 71,000.
Phone: +1 (832) 667-1400
- Santikos Palladium AVX Entertainment (8.5 miles)
See the latest blockbuster at this local theater.
Phone: +1 (281) 239-4200
- Times Square Entertainment (2.4 miles)
This entertainment venue has fun for the whole family with a bowling alley, an arcade, billiards and laser tag.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-8555
The Katy Mills Mall has more than 175 stores, including a food court inside the mall, and numerous other local restaurants nearby. The hotel's complimentary shuttle is available for transport to the Katy Mills Mall area.Try these recommended restaurants:
- Antonia’s Restaurant
- Babin’s Seafood
- Landry’s Seafood
- Los Cucos Mexican Restaurant
- Rainforest Café
- Red Lobster
- TGI FridaysSM Restaurant
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) (42.7 miles)
For shuttle service to George Bush Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) (38.5 miles)
For shuttle service to Hobby Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
Directions to the hotel:
- From the north, take I-45 South to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the south, take I-45 North to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the east, take I-10 West / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Turn left onto Old Katy Road / Katy Mills Boulevard. Turn right onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your right.
- From the west, take I-10 East / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Follow the I-10 Frontage Road. Turn right onto Texmati Drive, and then turn left onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your left.
Additional businesses and attractions: