One of the Best Values on Hotels near Katy Mills Mall
At the brand-new Country Inn & Suites Katy, guests can enjoy affordable rates and convenience to Houston thanks to a fantastic location off I-10. Shoppers, don't let another second pass you by before booking this hotel's exceptional spot near Katy Mills Mall and LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch. Both destinations offer excellent shopping for all of your favorite brand names, including American Eagle and White House | Black Market. For a special-occasion outfit, head to The Galleria in Houston to shop at Gucci or Saks Fifth Avenue. Corporate travelers appreciate quick commutes to businesses in the Energy Corridor, and families love nearby bowling alleys, sports stadiums and parks. Whatever brings you to the Houston area, you can get top-notch services
and a great value at the Country Inn & Suites Katy.While you're in town, don't miss these nearby attractions:
- Downtown Aquarium (27.8 miles)
Created by merging a fire station with the Central Waterworks Building, this Houston aquarium is now home to more than 200 species of underwater creatures.
Phone: +1 (713) 223-3474
- The Galleria (24.5 miles)
For the biggest names in fashion, shop Gucci, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and more at The Galleria in Houston.
Phone: +1 (281) 966-3500
- Great Southwest Equestrian Center (6.5 miles)
Known as a world-class facility for training and showing horses, this center covers more than 80 acres and is a fantastic spot to cheer on your favorite rider.
Phone: +1 (281) 578-7669
- Katy Heritage Museum (1.7 miles)
Take a look at vintage farm equipment and historical artifacts from the agricultural past of Katy, Texas.
Phone: +1 (281) 391-4884
- Katy Mills Mall (0.2 miles)
One of the area's best-loved shopping destinations, Katy Mills Mall has all the national brands you love. Stop by to browse the racks at Last Call by Neiman Marcus, see a show at the 20-screen AMC theater or try on something new at Polo Ralph Lauren.
- Katy Veterans Memorial Museum (1.7 miles)
Nicknamed the "G.I. Joe Museum," this facility has exhibits with military paraphernalia and historical photos from the major international conflicts in US history.
Phone: +1 (281) 391-8387
- LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch (4.8 miles)
Featuring stores like Ann Taylor Loft and White House | Black Market, this open-air retail spot draws visitors for hours of strolling and shopping.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-5533
- Leonard E. Merrell Center (2 miles)
Exhibitions and basketball games alike take place in this flexible Katy event venue.
Phone: +1 (281) 396-2562
- Main Event Entertainment (1 mile)
Fun for the whole family is on the menu at this one-stop entertainment hub. Visitors enjoy bowling, billiards, laser tag and more.
Phone: +1 (281) 394-4800
- Mary Jo Peckham Park (2.2 miles)
Dedicated to giving children a place to enjoy nature, this park features mini golf, fishing and beautiful surroundings.
Phone: +1 (281) 496-2177
- Midnight Rodeo (2.4 miles)
Put on your boots for a "bootin' scootin'" good time at this honky-tonk bar and line-dancing destination.
Phone: +1 (281) 347-6336
- Minute Maid Park (29.4 miles)
You can cheer on the Astros as they swing for the fences at this baseball stadium in Houston.
Phone: +1 (713) 259-8000
- Reliant Stadium (31.3 miles)
This multipurpose facility can seat more than 71,000 fans cheering on the NFL's Houston Texans or bucking broncos at annual events like the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
Phone: +1 (832) 667-1400
- Santikos Palladium AVX Entertainment (8.5 miles)
When you're in the mood to get lost in a great story, head to this theater for the latest Hollywood films.
Phone: +1 (281) 239-4200
- Times Square Entertainment (2.4 miles)
Strike your way to a perfect 300 at this bowling alley and entertainment venue. An arcade, billiards, laser tag and on-site eats draw kids of all ages.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-8555
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) (42.7 miles)
For shuttle service to George Bush Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) (38.5 miles)
For shuttle service to Hobby Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
Directions to the hotel:
- From the north, take I-45 South to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the south, take I-45 North to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the east, take I-10 West / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Turn left onto Old Katy Road / Katy Mills Boulevard. Turn right onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your right.
- From the west, take I-10 East / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Follow the I-10 Frontage Road. Turn right onto Texmati Drive, and then turn left onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your left.
Additional businesses and attractions: