Start Your Own Adventure in Katy
At the Country Inn & Suites in Katy, you’ll stay near world-class shopping opportunities at Katy Mills Mall and LaCenterra at Cinco Rancho. Search for great deals in Katy at classic stores like Polo Ralph Lauren and White House | Black Market, and then drive in to The Galleria in Houston for the best in fashion retailers at Gucci or Saks Fifth Avenue. Traveling on business? Our affordable hotel off I-10 is an easy drive to the Energy Corridor.
Visit these area attractions:
- Katy Mills Mall (0.2 miles)
Katy Mills Mall is the local hotspot where you can shop, dine or catch a film. The mall includes Last Call by Neiman Marcus, Polo Ralph Lauren and a 20-screen AMC theater.
Phone: +1 (281) 644-5051
- Main Event Entertainment (1 mile)
Take the whole family to bowl, play billiards and win at laser tag at Main Event Entertainment.
Phone: +1 (281) 394-4800
- Katy Heritage Museum (1.7 miles)
Travel back to pioneer days and view historic agricultural exhibits at the Katy Heritage Museum.
Phone: +1(281) 574-8618
- Katy Veterans Memorial Museum (1.7 miles)
Investigate every U.S. military conflict at Katy Veterans Memorial Museum nicknamed the "G.I. Joe Museum."
Phone: +1 (281) 391-8387
- Leonard E. Merrell Center (2 miles)
Attend concerts, basketball games or trade show events at the Merrell Center.
Phone: +1 (281) 396-2562
- Mary Jo Peckham Park (2.2 miles)
Your kids will love the playground and koi pond at this park. Enjoy fishing, mini golf, the fitness center or simply strolling through nature.
Phone: +1 (281) 496-2177
- Times Square Entertainment (2.4 miles)
With a bowling alley, an arcade, billiards, laser tag and more, this entertainment center can host your family and friends or up to 1,000 guests at your event.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-8555
- Midnight Rodeo (2.4 miles)
Two-steppers, grab an adult beverage and get in line at Midnight Rodeo, a honky-tonk bar.
Phone: +1 (281) 347-6336
- LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch (4.8 miles)
Browse 300,000 square feet of this facility, which includes stores like Ann Taylor Loft and White House | Black Market. Relax outside with a new book and an ice cream.
Phone: +1 (281) 395-5533
- Great Southwest Equestrian Center (6.5 miles)
Hosting more than 60 events throughout the year, this 80-acre equestrian facility is an award-winning experience for horses and those who enjoy them.
Phone: +1 (281) 578-7669
- Santikos Palladium AVX Entertainment (8.5 miles)
Catch the latest movies at this local theater.
Phone: +1 (281) 239-4200
- The Galleria (24.5 miles)
Browse the trendy, upmarket shops at The Galleria in Houston such as Gucci, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus and other famous brands.
Phone: +1 (281) 966-3500
- Downtown Aquarium (27.8 miles)
200 species of aquatic creatures in 500,000 gallons of water are housed inside a building that is part former fire station and part Central Waterworks Building. Eat in the aquarium’s restaurant while rays, sawfish and guitarfish swim past your table.
Phone: +1 (713) 223-3474
- Minute Maid Park (29.4 miles)
Catch a baseball game at the home of the Houston Astros.
Phone: +1 (713) 259-8000
- NRG Stadium (31.3 miles)
This 350-acre complex is home to both the Houston Texans football team and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Exhibits, events, trade shows and more are held throughout the year.
Phone: +1 (832) 667-1400
Shop and dine:
Shop ‘til you drop at the more than 175 stores in Katy Mills Mall, and then refuel at the food court inside the mall or at one of the many local restaurants nearby. Don’t worry about getting there since we’ll be glad to transport you in our complimentary shuttle. Try these recommended restaurants:
- Antonia’s Restaurant
- Babin’s Seafood
- Landry’s Seafood
- Los Cucos Mexican Restaurant
- Rainforest Café
- Red Lobster
- TGI FridaysSM Restaurant
- George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) (42.7 miles)
For shuttle service to George Bush Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
- William P. Hobby Airport (HOU) (38.5 miles)
For shuttle service to Hobby Airport, contact SuperShuttle at +1 (800) 258-3826. Shuttle service is $80 each way (prices may vary).
Directions to the hotel:
- From the north, take I-45 South to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the south, take I-45 North to I-10 West / Katy Freeway. Follow "from the east" directions below.
- From the east, take I-10 West / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Turn left onto Old Katy Road / Katy Mills Boulevard. Turn right onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your right.
- From the west, take I-10 East / Katy Freeway to Exit 741. Follow the I-10 Frontage Road. Turn right onto Texmati Drive, and then turn left onto Market Place Drive. The hotel will be on your left.
Additional businesses and attractions: