The Country Inn & Suites DFW Airport South Irving, TX has announced the completion of its three-month renovation. The $750,000 renovation features an attractive contemporary residential design, enhanced lighting, more business conveniences and new color palettes throughout the property, making this location a top choice among hotels in Irving.
“We are very excited about the renovation and improvements at our hotel and are committed to providing the best service to our guests,” said Neil Ratanji, General Manager of Country Inn & Suites DFW Airport South Irving, TX. The construction for the renovation was managed by Aurora BCS Inc., and interior design was done by Curve Hospitality.
“We understand today’s travelers seek practical comfort and a fresh, inviting atmosphere during their hotel visit,” said Ratanji. “The new interior design meets these expectations providing both the style and amenities our guests demand.”
The hotel’s specific renovations include:
- Hotel rooms – All 80 hotel rooms and suites have been renovated with new carpeting and a transitional furniture package with clean lines to reflect current residential trends. A convenience center with a microwave and refrigerator is now included in all rooms.
- Bedding – Beds have a decorative top sheet with a bed scarf.
- Workspace – Hotel rooms include new desks with convenient, built-in electrical outlets and unobtrusive solutions for the lamp, telephone and any power cords for guests’ electronics.
- Enhanced lighting – Lighting is enhanced in both design and function in the hotel rooms.
- Fitness center – The new fitness center design creates a bright, modern and welcoming environment.
Country Inns & Suites offers a caring, consistent, comfortable hospitality experience delivered with a touch of home and features that are particularly attractive for business travelers. The distinctive product and service innovations, such as the Be Our Guest employee training program, have generated tremendous employee engagement scores and high guest satisfaction.