Visit Finger Lakes Wine Country from this Hotel
Just a quick drive from the Elmira/Corning Regional Airport, this hotel makes coming and going a breeze. While you're here, you'll also find plenty to do and see, from hiking at Mark Twain State Park to trying to fit in a visit to all of the area's many wineries. On a rainy day, wander the Arnot Art Museum, the Wings of Eagles Discovery Center or the Woodlawn National Cemetery and Valley History Museum. With the Finger Lakes nearby, this hotel provides an inexhaustible supply of water attractions for you to enjoy.
The hotel is close to:
- Arnot Art Museum (10.1 miles)
This museum houses an impressive collection of 19th- and 20th-century American art as well as temporary exhibits of international art.
Phone: +1 (607) 734-3697
- Arnot Mall (0.7 miles)
Treat yourself to some retail therapy in this popular mall, which features more than 120 retail stores and a movie theater.
Phone: +1 (607) 739-8702
- Chemung Valley History Museum (13 miles)
Both fun and educational, this museum is filled with hands-on exhibits, artifacts and stories from the surrounding area, such as the history of Chemung County during World War II.
Phone: +1 (607) 734-4167
- Finger Lakes Wine Country (20 miles)
You'll be close to more than 100 award-winning wineries, open each day for tours and tastings.
Phone: +1 (800) 813- 2958
- Mark Twain State Park (5.8 miles)
Named for the beloved 19th-century author who made his summer home in the Finger Lakes area, this park features an 18-hole golf course, in-season archery hunting and beautiful rolling fields.
Phone: +1 (607) 739-0034
- Mark Twain Study and Exhibit (6.8 miles)
During his summers in Elmira, New York, famed author Mark Twain whiled away his hours in this little octagonal study, now open for public tours. Here, he wrote classics such as The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and The Prince and the Pauper.
Phone: +1 (607) 735-1941
- National Soaring Museum (5.4 miles)
Dedicated to preserving the history of aviation, this museum features displays of sailplanes and gliders as well as flight simulators and educational programs for children.
Phone: +1 (607) 734-3128
- Wings of Eagles Discovery Center (2.5 miles)
Filled with warplanes, spacecraft and more, this local museum allows you to see, touch and even fly in aircraft of days gone by.
Phone: +1 (607) 358-4247
Businesses near the hotel include:
Directions to the hotel:
- Traveling 17 West: Exit 51B. Take a left at end of exit onto Colonial Drive. The hotel is the first left off Colonial Drive.
- Traveling 17 East: Exit 51A. Take a left at end of exit onto Chambers Road, then take a right onto Colonial Drive. The hotel is 0.5 miles away on the right.