Lodge at This Hotel near the Tennessee Aquarium
Minutes away from the dining, shopping and culture of downtown Chattanooga, the Country Inn & Suites boasts easy access to the region’s most popular attractions, such as the astounding underground Ruby Falls and the award-winning Creative Discovery Museum. Get your heart racing with the thrill rides at Lake Winnepesaukah and whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River. For a romantic night, take a leisurely cruise down the Tennessee River on the Southern Belle Riverboat. This hotel is also near the Tennessee Aquarium, so your entire family can enjoy a day seeing bizarre and beautiful creatures.
This hotel is located near the following attractions:
- Chattanooga Lookouts (7.8 miles)
Take me out to the ballgame! Bring the whole family to AT&T Field to cheer on this AA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Phone: +1 (423) 267-2208
- Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park (19.7 miles)
History buffs will love this 1888 military park that memorializes the Chickamauga and Chattanooga Civil War battles.
Phone: +1 (706) 866-9241
- Creative Discovery Museum (7.9 miles)
The Creative Discovery Museum offers interactive exhibits for all ages.
Phone: +1 (423) 756-2738
- Lake Winnepesaukah (17 miles)
“Lake Winnie” is a well-known amusement park that offers roller coasters, kiddie rides and a beautiful vintage carousel.
Phone: +1 (706) 866-5681
- Ocoee River (43.3 miles)
Whitewater raft, hike, tube or kayak down this beautiful stretch of water.
Phone: +1 (423) 338-9687
- Ruby Falls (13 miles)
Just a short drive from the hotel is Ruby Falls, a spectacular underground waterfall. Take a tour through the beautiful caves and have your breath taken away by the spectacular natural attraction.
Phone: +1 (423) 821-2544
- Southern Belle (6 miles)
Board the beautiful Southern Belle Riverboat for a daytime sightseeing cruise or an elegant dinner cruise on the Tennessee River.
Phone: +1 (423) 266-4488
- Tennessee Aquarium (7.8 miles)
This beloved attraction is home to 10,000 animals, a butterfly garden and an IMAX theater with an impressive six-story screen.
Phone: +1 (800) 262-0695
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites:
- Off I-75, take exit #4 onto Hwy 153 N. Continue seven miles to Hamill Rd and take a left. Take the first left and proceed to the hotel.
- From I-24, proceed to I-75 N and follow the directions above.
- From Hwy 27, take Hwy 153 S. Continue eight miles to Hamill Rd and take a right. Take the first left and proceed to the hotel.