Take Advantage of our Hotel’s Prime Location near Ruby Falls
Just eight miles from downtown Chattanooga, the Country Inn & Suites offers easy access to the region’s most popular attractions, such as the Tennessee Aquarium and the award-winning Creative Discovery Museum. Our hotel’s location near Ruby Falls makes it easy to visit the 145-foot waterfall, and you can also brave the roller coasters at Lake Winnepesaukah, go whitewater rafting on the Ocoee River and then unwind with a relaxing Southern Belle Riverboat cruise along the Tennessee River. In addition, our hotel is just 15 minutes from Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport
(Lovell Field), with taxi service available outside the baggage claim area.
Our hotel is located near the following attractions:
- Chattanooga Lookouts (7.8 miles)
Bring the whole family to AT&T Field to cheer on this AA affiliate of the Los Angeles Dodgers!
Phone: +1 (423) 267-2208
- Chickamauga & Chattanooga National Military Park (19.7 miles)
Preserved since 1888, this military park commemorates the Chickamauga and Chattanooga Civil War battles.
Phone: +1 (706) 866-9241
- Creative Discovery Museum (7.9 miles)
Considered one of the best children’s museums in the country, Creative Discovery Museum offers hands-on activities for all ages.
Phone: +1 (423) 756-2738
- Lake Winnepesaukah (17 miles)
“Lake Winnie” is a well-loved amusement park featuring roller coasters, kiddie rides, a vintage carousel and more.
Phone: +1 (706) 866-5681
- Ocoee River (43.3 miles)
Enjoy the outdoors in the Ocoee Region, where you can go whitewater rafting, hiking, rock climbing or river tubing.
Phone: +1 (423) 338-9687
- Ruby Falls (13 miles)
Our hotel’s location near Ruby Falls is perfect for nature enthusiasts. Hike 1,120 feet beneath Lookout Mountain to discover the magnificent waterfall.
Phone: +1 (423) 821-2544
- Southern Belle (6 miles)
Board the beautiful Southern Belle Riverboat for a daytime sightseeing cruise or an elegant dinner cruise on the Tennessee River.
Phone: +1 (423) 266-4488
- Tennessee Aquarium (7.8 miles)
This beloved attraction is home to 10,000 animals, a butterfly garden and an IMAX theater with an impressive six-story screen.
Phone: +1 (800) 262-0695
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites:
- Off I-75, take the exit on Hwy 153 N (exit #4). Continue seven miles to Hamill Rd and take a left. Take the first left and proceed to the hotel.
- From I-24, proceed to I-75 N and follow the directions above.
- From Hwy 27, take Hwy 153 S. Continue eight miles to Hamill Rd and take a right. Take the first left and proceed to the hotel.