Hotel's Location in Gettysburg, PA near Battlefield Tours
Enjoy a walking tour with Civil War experts, visit President Eisenhower's former weekend getaway or sample wines at Adam's County Winery, all within reach of the Country Inn & Suites. This hotel's location in Gettysburg, PA puts you near battlefield tours, national parks, museums and popular historic sites, such as Gettysburg National Cemetery, Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and the Hall of Presidents. Be near shopping outlets like American Eagle, Brooks Brothers and Bath & Body Works. With so much to see and do in the Gettysburg, PA area, it's important to have a comfortable place to recharge. The Country Inn & Suites Gettysburg delivers with affordable accommodations, gracious services and charming hotel rooms
Visit these historic sites and attractions:
- Adam's County Winery (13 miles)
For a relaxing afternoon, check out this attraction, offering wine sampling, picnicking and shopping.
Phone: +1 (717) 334-4631
- American Stories Historic Walking Tours and Programs (3 miles)
Step back in time with Civil War experts, dressed in authentic costumes, who offer walking tours and interactive programs.
Phone: +1 (717) 624-8154
- Eisenhower Farm (3 miles)
Explore President Eisenhower's former weekend getaway that later became his retirement home at this 230-acre farm, still home to many of the family's belongings, including some of the President's own paintings.
Phone: +1 (717) 338-9114
- Gettysburg National Cemetery (2 miles)
Visit the site of President Lincoln's famous Gettysburg Address at this national cemetery, the final resting place for soldiers who died in battle.
Phone: +1 (717) 334-1124
- Gettysburg National Military Park Museum and Visitors Center (0.5 miles)
Pause to reflect on the site of America's bloodiest and most infamous battles ever fought on US soil: the Battle of Gettysburg. The memorial is just minutes from the hotel.
Phone: +1 (717) 334-1124 ext. 422
- Ghosts of Gettysburg (3 miles)
For a spine-tingling adventure, stroll by candlelight with other tour goers to some of the most haunted sites in Gettysburg, including haunted soldier houses, cemeteries and former battlefields.
Phone: +1 (717) 337-0445
- Hall of Presidents (2.5 miles)
Pay tribute to the nation's former commanders in chief when you visit this historic attraction that features life-size wax figures of past presidents and offers audio segments of famous presidential speeches.
Phone: +1 (717) 334-5717
- Lincoln Train Museum (3 miles)
Travel along the same route that President Lincoln took from Washington, D.C. to Gettysburg to deliver his immortal speech, all aboard a locomotive at the Lincoln Train Museum.
Phone: +1 (717) 334-5678
- Quail Valley Golf Course (9 miles)
Hit the links for a round of challenging golf at this course offering two distinctly different nines.
Phone: +1 (717) 359-8453
Directions to the hotel:
- From Route 97 South: Head northwest towards downtown Gettysburg. Turn left at Gettysburg Village Drive, into The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg.
- From Route 15 Southbound: Head south on US-15 until you see the PA-97/Baltimore Pike Exit. Turn left on Baltimore Pike/PA-97. Turn right at Gettysburg Village Drive, the entrance to The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg.
- From Route 15 Northbound: Head north on US-15 until you see the PA-97/Baltimore Pike Exit. Turn right on Baltimore Pike/PA-97. Turn right at Gettysburg Village Drive, the entrance to The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg.