Discover Top Sights from our Hotel's Location near Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Stay at the Country Inn & Suites for easy access to a variety of Fond du Lac attractions, from paintball at Do-It-All Sports Arena and golf at Rolling Meadows Golf Course to historical tours at Galloway House & Village. Our hotel's location near Oshkosh, Wisconsin, Green Bay and Milwaukee also makes it easy to discover sites like the EAA AirVenture Museum or cheer on your favorite team without breaking your budget. Nature-lovers, don't miss bird-watching at Horicon National Wildlife Refuge—America's largest freshwater cattail marsh, just over 17 miles from our hotel.
Our hotel is near the following Fond du Lac area attractions:
- Do-It-All Sports Arena (8.2 miles)
True to its name, this sports complex has just about any activity you can imagine, and is great for kids and families.
Phone: +1 (920) 922-2255
- Fond du Lac Fairgrounds (2.8 miles)
Each year, the Fond du Lac County Fair is an exciting event where exhibitors get a chance to show off all their hard work and families can enjoy fun rides, great food and local entertainment.
Phone: +1 (920) 929-3168
- Fondy Sports Park (1 mile)
Take the kids to Fondy Sports Park for a day of go-karting, golf, batting cages and more.
Phone: +1 (920) 923-6400
- Forest Mall (3 miles)
Anchored by JCPenney, Kohl's, Sears and Younkers, there are more than 50 specialty and brand name shops at nearby Forest Mall.
Phone: +1 (920) 922-5863
- Galloway House & Village (2 miles)
Tour this authentic village and mid-Victorian mansion, which is surrounded by 25 historic buildings that include a church, town hall and one-room school.
Phone: +1 (920) 920-1166
- Horicon National Wildlife Refuge (17.4 miles)
The largest freshwater cattail marsh in the U.S., Horicon is an important refuge for wildlife, especially birds.
Phone: +1 (920) 387-2658
- Kettle Moraine State Forest (20.7 miles)
Come explore the 30,000 acres of beautiful rolling hills, lakes, forests and grasslands at Kettle Moraine.
Phone: +1 (262) 594-6200
- Kristmas Kringle Shoppe (2 miles)
This shop celebrates Christmas 360 days a year, with 10,000 square feet of exciting glass ornaments, collectibles and gifts.
Phone: +1 (920) 922-3900
- Rolling Meadows Golf Course (1 mile)
This 27-hole championship course offers a full pro-shop and practice facility, as well as a bar and grill.
Phone: +1 (920) 929-3735
Nearby colleges and universities:
Local businesses in the area:
- Agnesian HealthCare (3.9 miles)
- Aurora Health Center (7.8 miles)
- Brenner Tank (1.7 miles)
- Charter Communications (2.4 miles)
- Fond du Lac City County Government (1 mile)
- Giddings & Lewis (0.9 miles)
- J.F. Ahern Co. (1 mile)
- Mercury Marine (1.3 miles)
- Mid States Aluminum (0.9 miles)
- Sheffield Measurement Inc. (0.9 miles)
- Society Insurance (2.4 miles)
- Wells Manufacturing (2.9 miles)
Directions to our hotel: From Hwy 41 take the exit for Hickory St., go south on Hickory, then left on Rolling Meadows and right again on Merwin Way. Our hotel is located behind the Marathon gas station.