Stay at the Country Inn & Suites for easy access to some of Fond du Lac's most exciting attractions, from roller hockey at Do-It-All Sports Arena and golf at Rolling Meadows Golf Course to bird-watching to the Horicon National Wildlife Refuge. Boat on Whitewater Lake and Ottawa Lake at the Kettle Moraine State Park. The hotel is also in proximity of the Fond du Lac Fairgrounds, where you can enjoy exhibitions, rides and food.
The hotel is near attractions such as:
- Do-It-All Sports Arena (8.2 miles)
This sports complex offers a variety of sports that your whole family can enjoy.
Phone: +1 (920) 922-2255
- Fond du Lac Fairgrounds (2.8 miles)
Bring your family or friends to experience fun rides, great food and local entertainment at this annual festival.
Phone: +1 (920) 929-3168
- Fondy Sports Park (1 mile)
Fondy Sports Park offers go-karts, golf, batting cages and a climbing wall.
Phone: +1 (920) 923-6400
- Forest Mall (3 miles)
Anchored by JCPenney, Kohl's, Sears and Younkers, the nearby Forest Mall boasts more than 50 specialty and brand name shops.
Phone: +1 (920) 922-5863
- Galloway House & Village (2 miles)
Tour this authentic village and mid-Victorian mansion, which is surrounded by 25 historic buildings that include a church, a town hall and a one-room school.
Phone: +1 (920) 920-1166
- Horicon National Wildlife Refuge (17.4 miles)
The largest freshwater cattail marsh in the U.S., Horicon is an important refuge for wildlife, especially birds.
Phone: +1 (920) 387-2658
- Kettle Moraine State Forest (20.7 miles)
Come explore the 30,000 acres of beautiful rolling hills, lakes, forests and grasslands at Kettle Moraine.
Phone: +1 (262) 594-6200
- Kristmas Kringle Shoppe (2 miles)
This shop celebrates Christmas 360 days a year, with 10,000 square feet of exciting glass ornaments, collectibles and gifts.
Phone: +1 (920) 922-3900
- Rolling Meadows Golf Course (1 mile)
This 27-hole championship course offers a full pro-shop and practice facility, as well as a bar and grill.
Phone: +1 (920) 929-3735
Nearby colleges and universities:
Local businesses in the area:
- Agnesian HealthCare (3.9 miles)
- Aurora Health Center (7.8 miles)
- Brenner Tank (1.7 miles)
- Charter Communications (2.4 miles)
- Fond du Lac City County Government (1 mile)
- Giddings & Lewis (0.9 miles)
- J.F. Ahern Co. (1 mile)
- Mercury Marine (1.3 miles)
- Mid-States Aluminum (0.9 miles)
- Sheffield Measurement Inc. (0.9 miles)
- Society Insurance (2.4 miles)
- Wells Manufacturing (2.9 miles)
Directions to the hotel: From Hwy 41 take the exit for Hickory St., go south on Hickory, then left on Rolling Meadows and right again on Merwin Way. The Country Inn & Suites Fond du Lac is located behind the Marathon gas station.