Hotel Package Policy
The Country Inn & Suites hotel’s package policy in Newark, NJ is as follows:
- All packages will be held for $3 per day, per package.
- Any packages to be return shipped will incur a $3 fee per package. Guests will be responsible for shipping costs.
- Date of arrival and registered guest's name is required on all packages.
- Fees are applied per guest name, per stay.
- Guests must retrieve all packages that were delivered upon arrival.
- Hotel is not responsible for refusing packages for guests.
- Hotel is not responsible for sending packages back to shipper or vendor.
- Hotel is not responsible for unclaimed packages for more than 30 days from the date it was received.
- Once the Front Desk clerk is notified about a package, please allow at least 20 minutes for hotel staff to complete the request.
- Packages must be retrieved by the person whose name is on the label (ID required).
- Packages cannot be sent earlier than seven (7) days in advance of guest arrival.
For all package inquiries and further questions, email the hotel’s staff in Newark, NJ directly at firstname.lastname@example.org