Stay at Hotel's Amish Country Site near Dover Attractions
When you stay at the Country Inn & Suites Dover, you can rest easy with top-notch services like a heated indoor pool while enjoying a convenient location at the gateway to Amish Country. Historic Zoar Village is just over 10 miles away, and kids of all ages love seeing Amish life in motion at The Farm at Walnut Creek. Business travelers appreciate proximity to nearby businesses, and after-work entertainment ranges from tours at wineries like Breitenbach to golf at courses like Green Valley. Numerous local events
keep guests busy throughout the year, and easy commutes to Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK) make getting in and out of the area stress free. Book your stay online today to enjoy one of the area's most convenient and comfortable hotels. Stay near these Dover-area attractions when you visit Amish Country:
Nearby golf courses:
- Warther Museum (1 mile)
Explore the collection of train carvings, buttons and Swiss-style gardens at this museum.
Phone: +1 (330) 343-7513
- New Towne Mall (4.3 miles)
This nearby mall offers a variety of popular department stores and retail shops, as well as dining options and a movie theater.
Phone: +1 (330) 339-8700
- Historic Zoar Village (10.1 miles)
Visitors can explore many original buildings in this village, dating back to 1817.
Phone: +1 (330) 874-3211
- Historic Schoenbrunn Village (10.2 miles)
Visit "Ohio's First Village," originally settled in 1772.
Phone: +1 (330) 663-6610
- The Farm at Walnut Creek (15.8 miles)
Get a glimpse of Amish life at this working farm, featuring a blacksmith shop, petting area, produce stand, farmhouses and more than 500 animals.
Phone: +1 (330) 893-4200
- Dennison Railroad Depot Museum (16.2 miles)
Located midway between Pittsburgh, PA and Columbus, OH, this historic railroad depot was once known as "Dreamsville, USA" and now features a museum, gift shop and a full calendar of special events.
Phone: +1 (740) 922-6776
- Amish Heartland Tours (19 miles)
Learn more about the Amish of Holmes County when you take this tour.
Phone: +1 (330) 893-3248
- Oak Shadows (4.8 miles)
- Green Valley (5.3 miles)
- Zoar (7 miles)
- Willandale (9.4 miles)
- Wilkshire (12 miles)
- Fireridge (25.6 miles)
- Black Diamond (28 miles)
- Silvermoon Winery (3.5 miles)
- Broad Run Cheese House and Winery (5 miles)
- Breitenbach Wine Cellars (5 miles)
- Yellow Butterfly Winery (23.5 miles)
- Vino Fabbricanti (25.6 miles)
- Ravens Glenn Winery (26.7 miles)
- Gervasi Vineyard and Italian Bistro (29.1 miles)
- Shawnee Springs Winery (39.9 miles)
- Heritage Vineyards (44.3 miles)
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK) (31.6 miles)
- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE) (83.9 miles)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) (84 miles)
- Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) (120 miles)