Explore Amish Country from our Dover, Ohio Hotel's Location
The Country Inn & Suites is ideally situated at the gateway to Amish Country in Ohio. Our hotel's location affords visitors easy access to area attractions, including Warther Museum, Fort Laurens Museum, Historic Schoenbrunn Village and other Amish Country attractions. Golf enthusiasts will enjoy a number of courses nearby the hotel, including Oak Shadows, Zoar and Willandale. Make your reservation at the Country Inn & Suites today and enjoy our great area attractions!Visit these popular attractions near the Country Inn & Suites:
Nearby golf courses:
- Warther Museum (1.0 mile)
This nearby museum features a large collection of train carvings, buttons and Swiss-style gardens.
Phone: +1 (330) 343-7513
- New Towne Mall (4.3 miles)
Located near our hotel, this mall offers a variety of popular department stores and retail shops, as well as dining options and a movie theater.
Phone: +1 (330) 339-8700
- Historic Zoar Village (10.1 miles)
Many of the original homes and buildings still stand in this community founded in 1817.
Phone: +1 (330) 874-3211
- Historic Schoenbrunn Village (10.2 miles)
Visit "Ohio's First Village," originally settled in 1772.
Phone: +1 (330) 663-6610
- The Farm at Walnut Creek (15.8 miles)
Spanning over 120 acres, this working Amish farm offers a glimpse into farm life, including a blacksmith shop, petting area, produce stand, farmhouses and over 500 animals.
Phone: +1 (330) 893-4200
- Dennison Railroad Depot Museum (16.2 miles)
Located midway between Pittsburgh, PA and Columbus, OH, this historic railroad depot was once known as "Dreamsville, USA" and now features a museum, gift shop and full calendar of special events.
Phone: +1 (740) 922-6776
- Amish Heartland Tours (18.99 mi)
Learn more about the Amish of Holmes County when you take this tour with a knowledgeable guide.
Phone: +1 (330) 893-3248
- Oak Shadows (4.8 miles)
- Green Valley (5.3 miles)
- Zoar (7.0 miles)
- Willandale (9.4 miles)
- Wilkshire (12.0 miles)
- Fireridge (25.6 miles)
- Black Diamond (28.0 miles)
- Breitenbach Wine Cellars (4.97 miles)
- Silvermoon Winery (3.49 miles)
- Broad Run Cheese House and Winery (4.96 miles)
- Yellow Butterfly Winery (23.46 miles)
- Ravens Glenn Winery (26.74 miles)
- Shawnee Springs Winery (39.88 miles)
- Heritage Vineyards (44.29 miles)
- Gervasi Vineyard and Italian Bistro (29.07 miles)
- Vino Fabbricanti (25.59 miles)
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK; 31.6 miles)
- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE; 83.9 miles)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT; 84.0 miles)
- Port Columbus International Airport (CMH; 120.0 miles)