Visit Amish Country from This Dover, OH Hotel
Situated at the gateway to Amish Country, the Country Inn & Suites offers guests easy access to a number of area attractions, including the Warther Museum, Fort Laurens Museum and Historic Schoenbrunn Village. Golfers can take advantage of Oak Shadows, Zoar, Willandale and other area courses. Numerous local events also keep guests busy during their hotel stay. With comfortable accommodations to help you recharge, the Country Inn & Suites makes the ideal home base from which to explore the Dover, OH area.
The hotel is near these great attractions:
Nearby golf courses:
- Warther Museum (1.0 mile)
Explore the collection of train carvings, buttons and Swiss-style gardens at this museum.
Phone: +1 (330) 343-7513
- New Towne Mall (4.3 miles)
This nearby mall offers a variety of popular department stores and retail shops, as well as dining options and a movie theater.
Phone: +1 (330) 339-8700
- Historic Zoar Village (10.1 miles)
Visitors can explore many original buildings in this village, dating back to 1817.
Phone: +1 (330) 874-3211
- Historic Schoenbrunn Village (10.2 miles)
Visit "Ohio's First Village," originally settled in 1772.
Phone: +1 (330) 663-6610
- The Farm at Walnut Creek (15.8 miles)
Get a glimpse of Amish life at this working farm, featuring a blacksmith shop, petting area, produce stand, farmhouses and more than 500 animals.
Phone: +1 (330) 893-4200
- Dennison Railroad Depot Museum (16.2 miles)
Located midway between Pittsburgh, PA and Columbus, OH, this historic railroad depot was once known as "Dreamsville, USA" and now features a museum, gift shop and a full calendar of special events.
Phone: +1 (740) 922-6776
- Amish Heartland Tours (18.99 miles)
Learn more about the Amish of Holmes County when you take this tour.
Phone: +1 (330) 893-3248
- Oak Shadows (4.8 miles)
- Green Valley (5.3 miles)
- Zoar (7 miles)
- Willandale (9.4 miles)
- Wilkshire (12 miles)
- Fireridge (25.6 miles)
- Black Diamond (28 miles)
- Silvermoon Winery (3.49 miles)
- Broad Run Cheese House and Winery (4.96 miles)
- Breitenbach Wine Cellars (4.97 miles)
- Yellow Butterfly Winery (23.46 miles)
- Vino Fabbricanti (25.59 miles)
- Ravens Glenn Winery (26.74 miles)
- Gervasi Vineyard and Italian Bistro (29.07 miles)
- Shawnee Springs Winery (39.88 miles)
- Heritage Vineyards (44.29 miles)
- Akron-Canton Regional Airport (CAK; 31.6 miles)
- Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (CLE; 83.9 miles)
- Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT; 84 miles)
- Port Columbus International Airport (CMH; 120 miles)