Situated near popular attractions and beautiful Emerald Coast beaches, the Country Inn & Suites provides the ideal Destin accommodations for your next Florida vacation. Enjoy a day of family fun at the Big Kahuna Water Park, or book a dolphin cruise for an exciting wildlife encounter. Destin, known as the "world's luckiest fishing village," is the perfect place to try deep-sea fishing, a favorite local past time. Plus, the hotel is just three miles from one of Florida's largest charter fishing fleets. Whether you want to spend the day shopping, golfing, snorkeling or relaxing on white-sand beaches, Country Inn & Suites Destin accommodations put you within easy reach of all the best Emerald Coast attractions.
Check out these fun local activities during your stay:
- Big Kahuna's Water and Adventure Park (3.5 miles)
Bring the whole family to this water park for a big splash of fun.
Phone: +1 (850) 837-4061
- Eglin Air Force Armament Museum (15 miles)
The museum is the only facility in the U.S. dedicated to the display of Air Force armament.
Phone: +1 (850) 651-1808
- Gulfarium (8.5 miles)
The Gulfarium is an exciting place for kids and adults to explore marine life up close and is just minutes from our Destin accommodations.
Phone: +1 (850) 243-9046
- Henderson Beach State Park (1.5 miles)
The hotel is located close to the pristine white, sugar-sand beaches and natural scenic shoreline at Henderson Beach State Park.
Phone: +1 (850) 837-7550
- Southern Star Dolphin and Sunset Cruises (3 miles)
Enjoy amazing views of sea life and ocean vistas on this relaxing cruise.
Phone: +1 (850) 837-7741
- The Track Family Fun Center (3.5 miles)
Perfect for a rainy day, this amusement complex is also just a short drive from our hotel. Experience hours of family friendly fun with go-karts, mini-golf and more.
Phone: +1 (850) 654-4668
The Pensacola Amtrak Train Station is approximately 45 miles from Destin. Five airports service Destin and other locations in Northwest Florida. A variety of regional and national airlines fly into these locations:
- Bob Sikes Crestview (CEW) - 30 miles
- Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS) - 15 miles
- Panama City/Bay County International Airport (PAM) - 50 miles
- Pensacola Regional Airport (PNS) - 57 miles
- Tallahassee Regional Airport (TLH) - 157 miles