Visit One of the Newest Hotels in Concord, North Carolina near Charlotte Motor Speedway
The Country Inn & Suites Concord, located off I-85 and Dale Earnhardt Blvd, is one of the area's best new hotels. In Concord, North Carolina - located 20 miles northeast of Charlotte - NASCAR is king as the city is home to the Charlotte Motor Speedway and several professional race teams. Concord Mills Mall is a shopper's delight, as it houses the state's only Bass Pro Shops, a NASCAR themed fun park and over 200 stores. For even more excitement, head to Bank of America Stadium and see the NFL's Carolina Panthers, or take a short drive to Carowinds, a water and theme park featuring 12 roller coasters and family entertainment. Options for things to do are endless when visiting the Charlotte area. Stay at the conveniently located Country Inn & Suites - one of the newest hotels in Concord, North Carolina - and explore the area!
- Backing Up Classics Auto Museum (10.2 miles)
Located next to the Charlotte Motor Speedway, this museum features a collection of over 50 race cars, muscle cars, antiques and more.
Phone: +1 (704) 788-9500
- Bank of America Stadium (23.8 miles)
See the NFL's Carolina Panthers at the Bank of America Stadium, located in uptown Charlotte.
Phone: +1 (704) 358-7000
- Billy Graham Library
- Cabarrus Arena & Events Center
- Charlotte Motor Speedway (11 miles)
This 1.5-mile superspeedway is home to three NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events, two NASCAR Nationwide Series races and a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event.
Phone: +1 (704) 455-4445
- Concord Mills Mall (11 miles)
Concord Mills features over 200 stores including retail outlet stores, a NASCAR themed fun park, AMC theatre and Bass Pro Shops.
Phone: +1 (704) 979-5000
- Concord Speedway (13.3 miles)
Concord Speedway features a 1/2 mile track and a 1/4 mile track and hosts the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series events on Saturday nights.
Phone: +1 (704) 782-4221
- Carolina Renaissance Festival (12.3 miles)
Entering the Village of Fairhaven, you will experience 22 acres filled with 10 stages of entertainment, a tournament arena, open-air market with 100 artisan shops, kitchens and pubs, and people-powered rides. Open weekends in Oct and Nov.
Phone: +1 (704) 896-5544
- Hendrick Motorsports (13 miles)
Four NASCAR race teams are based in this shop, including Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Phone: +1 (704) 455-3400
- Carowinds (36.5 miles)
Carowinds theme park offers fun for the entire family with water rides, 12 roller coasters, children's rides and family entertainment.
Phone: +1 (704) 588-2600
- Kannapolis Intimidators
- Mike Curb's Museum of Motorsports & Music
- NASCAR Hall of Fame®
- Verizon Wireless Ampitheater
- Reed Gold Mine
- Rocky River Vineyards
- Roush Fenway Racing
- Stewart-Haas Racing
- US National Whitewater Center
- zMax Dragway @ Concord
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites Concord:
- From I-85 heading north, take Exit 60. Turn right onto Copperfield Blvd then immediately left onto Dickens Place NE, between Bob Evans and Exxon. The hotel is on the right.
- If traveling south on I-85, take Exit 60 and turn left at the top of the exit. Take the first left onto Dickens Place NE. The hotel is on the right.
- May 21-30, 2010: Coca-Cola 600 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway
- October 16, 2010: NASCAR Banking 500 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway
- The hotel is located 29.2 miles from the Charlotte Douglas Intl Airport. Taxi service is available for a nominal fee.
- The Concord Regional Airport is located 11.2 miles from the hotel. Shuttle service is available for a nominal fee.