Spacious Concord Hotel Rooms near I-65 Attractions
Situated just off I-85, the Country Inn & Suites in Concord offers comfortable hotel rooms with easy access to top attractions in the area like Concord Speedway and the Concord Regional Airport. This region is a prime destination for NASCAR fans, as you can tour the Hendrick Motorsports garage and then see classic NASCAR models at the Backing Up Classic Auto Museum. If racing isn’t your thing, visit during the Carolina Renaissance Festival or spend the day shopping at the Concord Mills Mall. Additionally, several popular destinations in Charlotte are a just day’s journey from the hotel, including the Charlotte Motor Speedway, Carowinds and the Bank of America Stadium.Add these area attractions to your itinerary:
Directions to the Country Inn & Suites in Concord, NC:
- Backing Up Classics Auto Museum (10.2 miles)
With 18,000 square feet of display space, this museum next to the Charlotte Motor Speedway showcases more than 50 classic cars, NASCAR memorabilia and more.
Phone: +1 (704) 788-9500
- Bank of America Stadium (23.8 miles)
Drive down to Charlotte to take a behind the scenes tour of this modern stadium before cheering on the Carolina Panthers NFL football team.
Phone: +1 (704) 358-7000
- Carolina Renaissance Festival (12.3 miles)
You won’t want to miss this annual festival that features live entertainment, games, rides, pubs and more than 100 artisan vendors. Open weekends in October and November.
Phone: +1 (704) 896-5544
- Carowinds (36.5 miles)
Plan a day trip to Carowinds, where the whole family can ride water rides and rollercoasters as well as enjoy live entertainment and unique dining.
Phone: +1 (704) 588-2600
- Charlotte Motor Speedway (11 miles)
Home to NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series, dirt track and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series events, the Charlotte Motor Speedway hosts some of NASCAR’s best races.
Phone: +1 (704) 455-3200
- Concord Mills Mall (11 miles)
From American Eagle to Zumiez, Concord Mills Mall offers more than 200 stores, restaurants and entertainment venues.
Phone: +1 (704) 979-3000
- Concord Speedway (13.3 miles)
The Concord Speedway features a half-mile track and a quarter-mile track with Saturday night INEX Legends races.
Phone: +1 (704) 782-4221
- Hendrick Motorsports (13 miles)
Stop by this state-of-the-art NASCAR garage to see cars driven by Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
Phone: +1 (877) 467-4890
- From I-85 heading north, take Exit 60. Turn right onto Copperfield Blvd, and then immediately turn left onto Dickens Place NE, between the Bob Evans and the Exxon station. The hotel is on the right.
- From I-85 heading south, take Exit 60. Turn left at the top of the exit. Take the first left onto Dickens Place NE. The hotel is on the right.