This Chattanooga Hotel's Site Is near Hamilton Place Mall
Stay conveniently close to all the sights of downtown at the ideally located Country Suites, which is also near the Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport. You can take a ride up one of the most steeply inclined passenger railways in the world, the Lookout Mountain Incline Railway, or hop on a historic train at the Tennessee Valley Railroad. Make sure you don't miss out on seeing all the animals at the Tennessee Aquarium. This Chattanooga hotel's location is also near the Hamilton Place Mall, where you can shop at over 200 stores.
Make sure you visit:
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park (13.7 miles)
Key Civil War military sites are at this exciting attraction.
Phone: +1 (706) 866-9241
- Creative Discovery Museum (13.3 miles)
Children and parents will enjoy this award-winning interactive museum.
Phone: +1 (423) 756-2738
- Hamilton Place Mall (1.5 miles)
Get lost amidst more than 200 stores, from Dillard's and Coach to Ann Taylor and Barnes and Noble.
Phone: +1 (423) 894-7177
- Hickory Valley Golf Club (0.7 miles)
Beautiful and challenging, this 9-hole course is the perfect way to spend a sunny day.
Phone: +1 (423) 894-1576
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway (17.4 miles)
Catch a train up the side of Lookout Mountain on one of the steepest passenger railways in the world.
Phone: +1 (423) 821-4224
- Rock City Gardens (16.5 miles)
Visit this gorgeous natural park to take in the rock formations and abundance of plants. At the lookout, you'll be able to see seven different states.
Phone: +1 (706) 820-2531
- Ruby Falls (14.7 miles)
A guide will lead you through fascinating caves to see a gorgeous 145-foot waterfall that flows underground.
Phone: +1 (423) 821-2544
- Tennessee Aquarium (13.5 miles)
This attraction is rated as one of the best things to do in Chattanooga, so don't miss out on all the exciting animals, backstage opportunities and the IMAX movie screen.
Phone: +1 (800) 262-0695
- Tennessee Riverpark (6.9 miles)
Ride your bike, fish, boat or see art at this beautiful park.
Phone: +1 (423) 842-0177
- Tennessee Valley Railroad (4 miles)
Choose your train and ride the rails through Cherokee Forest and the picturesque Hiwassee River Gorge.
Phone: +1 (423) 894-8028
Nearby services include:
- Bank of America ATM (0.5 miles)
- Chattanooga Metropolitan Airport (CHA) (3.5 miles)
- Garden Salon & Spa (0.3 miles)
- Mapco Express Service Station (0.4 miles)