Visit Attractions near This North Charleston, SC Hotel
Situated just 10 miles from historic downtown Charleston and only 30 minutes from the beautiful beaches on Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island, the Country Inn & Suites is the perfect home base for exploring the Lowcountry's best attractions. Guests appreciate the convenient location near Charleston International Airport (CHS) and I-26, which offers direct access to the sites and attractions in the city. For some retail therapy in the North Charleston, SC area, the hotel is also situated near the Tanger Outlet Center, the North Charleston Farmer's Market and the Northwoods Shopping Mall.Nearby attractions include:
Directions from Charleston International Airport (CHS):
- Charlestons-area Beaches
South Carolina is famous for its beaches, and the Country Inn & Suites puts guests within 30 minutes of Isle of Palms, Sullivan's Island and Folly Beach.
- Charleston Area Convention Center (6.3 miles)
With 135,000 square feet of exhibit space, 20 meeting rooms and more than 25,000 square feet of ballroom space, the Charleston Area Convention Center hosts the city's conferences and trade shows, as well as a variety of sporting and theater events.
Phone: +1 (843) 529-5011
- Downtown Charleston (10 miles)
Downtown Charleston's best attractions, including the Charleston Harbor, the South Carolina Aquarium, Fort Sumter, Patriot's Point, Market Street, Rainbow Row and the historic Battery, are all just 15 minutes from the Country Inn & Suites.
- North Charleston Farmer's Market (4 miles)
Located at the corner of Remount Road and Rhett Avenue, the North Charleston Farmer's Market sells locally grown fruits and vegetables from mid-April through Thanksgiving.
- Northwoods Shopping Mall (0.5 miles)
This local mall is home to national retailers, including American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works and Sephora.
Phone: +1 (843) 797-3062
- Tanger Outlet Center (4 miles)
The Tanger Outlet Center is home to more than 100 high-end retail outlets, including J.Crew, Brooks Brothers and Coach.
Phone: +1 (843) 529-3095
- Whirlin' Waters Water Park (3.4 miles)
Cool off in the Big Kahuna wave pool, take the little ones to the Otter Bay kiddie area, or relax on the Rollin' River lazy river at Whirlin' Waters. Of course, there are also plenty of thrilling waterslides.
Phone: +1 (843) 572-7275
- Charleston's major airport is located seven miles from the hotel.
- From the airport, take I-526 East and then take exit 17 toward I-26 West (toward Columbia).
- Take exit 209B onto Ashley Phosphate Rd.
- Make a right at the first light, and then make the first left onto Stafford Rd.
- The hotel is on your left.
- Denny's American Diner (next to hotel; open 24 hours)
- Olive Garden (.02 mi)
- O' Charley's (.02 mi)
- Carrabba's (.02 mi)
- Bella Napoli (.02 mi)
- Smokey Bones (.02 mi)
- Outback Steakhouse (.02 mi)