Brunswick, GA Hotel's Location Off I-95 near Attractions
Don't miss out on the beautiful coastal attractions during your stay at the Country Inn & Suites, an easy drive from both St. Simons Island and Jekyll Island. You can meet the turtles at the Georgia Sea Turtle Center, go horseback riding on the beach and hit the water with a dolphin tour. Then head back inland for shopping at Colonial Mall at Glenn Place, a round of golf and a show at the Ritz Theatre. Thanks to this Brunswick, GA hotel's location near I-95, it's easy to travel around the area for work at major businesses or a casual afternoon exploring Blythe Island Park. These must-see attractions are nearby:
Additional area attractions:
- Blythe Island Park (7.2 mi)
Pack a picnic and spend a gorgeous day swimming and fishing at this public park on the South Brunswick River, which also features a boat launch.
Phone: +1 (912) 279-2812
- Georgia Sea Turtle Center (17.4 mi)
Tour this hospital to see how injured, endangered sea turtles are being nurtured and then returned to the wild. For a special souvenir, adopt a sea turtle.
Phone: +1 (912) 635-4444
- Historic Ritz Theatre (7.8 mi)
After falling into disrepair, this former home of the Brunswick Grand Opera and Vaudeville stage has been restored to its original glory and now showcases live performances throughout the week.
Phone: +1 (912) 262-6934
- Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation Historical Site (7.9 mi)
Take an afternoon to enjoy a guided tour of this former antebellum rice plantation, now a carefully maintained depiction of Georgia's pre-Civil War history. The house features collections of silver and antiques from families who lived here, plus beautiful nature trails and more.
Phone: +1 (912) 264-7333
- Jekyll Island (13.4 mi)
Jekyll Island has endless entertainment for the entire family, including horseback riding, golf, shopping, 10 miles of natural beaches and the Tidelands Nature Center.
Phone: +1 (912) 635-3636
- Mary Miller Doll Museum (6 mi)
An afternoon of wonder awaits at the Mary Miller Doll Museum, which is home to more than 3,000 dolls, houses and toys. The collection contains items from the 1850s to the present day and hails from over 90 different countries.
Phone: +1 (912) 267-7569
- St. Simons Island (12.8 mi)
The whole family will find something to love on St. Simons Island, from dolphin tours to golf. Adventures abound with swimming along sandy beaches, browsing beautiful art galleries and enjoying the island's natural beauty.
Brunswick, Georgia businesses:
- Coastal Georgia Community College (4.5 mi)
- Coastal Pines Golf Club (3.5 mi)
- Colonial Mall at Glenn Place (1.2 mi)
- Emerald Princess Casino & Cruises (7.4 mi)
- Georgia Veterans Memorial State Park (14 mi)
- Golden Isle Golf Center (3.3 mi)
- Jekyll Island Golf Club (18.4 mi)
- Mary Ross Waterfront Park (7.9 mi)
- SAM Shortline Excursion Train (14 mi)
- Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (3.2 mi)
- Kingsland Engineering
- RICH-SEAPAK Corporation (17.2 mi)