I-74 Hotel's Location near Illinois State University
From historic attractions like the David Davis Mansion to important corporate sites like the Interstate Banquet and Conference Center, the Country Inn & Suites Bloomington-Normal West is poised to provide travelers a convenient location for any itinerary. Situated at the crossroads of I-55 and I-74, not far from the Central Illinois Regional Airport, this hotel makes it easy to travel the area. Spend a beautiful day at Miller Park Zoo or mastering the climbing walls at Upper Limits Rock Climbing Gym. You can also see a game at Redbird Arena thanks to this hotel's location near Illinois State University. Enjoy nearby shopping, museums and more throughout your stay.
These attractions are nearby:
Additional Area Attractions
- Interstate Banquet and Conference Center (0.4 miles)
This multi-purpose conference and banquet center is home to the McLean County Fair, Midwest Golf Expo, livestock shows and more.
Phone: +1 (309) 829-3976
- Upper Limits Rock Climbing Gym (1.9 miles)
Enjoy a vigorous rock climb or bouldering at the Bloomington branch of this rock climbing gym.
Phone: +1 (309) 829-8255
- Miller Park Zoo (2.7 miles)
Visit the Miller Park Zoo to see a tropical rainforest, reindeer, tigers and more.
Phone: +1 (309) 434-2250
- U.S. Cellular Coliseum (2.8 miles)
The U.S. Cellular Coliseum, home to the UIF football team, the Bloomington Extreme, frequently hosts concerts, athletic events and family-friendly shows such as the circus.
Phone: +1 (309) 434-2679
- Illinois Wesleyan University (3.3 miles)
The Country Inn & Suites is a great place for parents and prospective students to stay.
Phone: +1 (309) 556-1000
- David Davis Mansion State Historic Site (3.6 miles)
This 36-room mansion and its 1870s ornamental flower garden are worth a visit while you're in Bloomington. They belonged to Judge David Davis, Abraham Lincoln's legal advisor and campaign manager.
Phone: +1 (309) 828-1084
- Illinois State University (3.8 miles)
Tour this beautiful campus, which is the oldest public university in the state, and visit the Fell Arboretum in the Quad.
Phone: +1 (309) 438-2111
- Children's Discovery Museum (4.0 miles)
Children love this exciting museum featuring three floors of hands-on exhibits.
Phone: +1 (309) 433-3444
- Redbird Arena (4.0 miles)
Come cheer for the Illinois State Redbirds at their legendary Redbird Arena.
Phone: +1 (309) 438-8787
- Central Illinois Regional Airport at Bloomington-Normal (12.5 miles)
Phone: +1 (309) 663-7383
Country Inn & Suites Bloomington Normal West is located off of Interstates 55, 74 and 39.
- Take Exit 160 Market St/Illinois State Rte 9 W
- Follow Market Street/Illinois State Rte 9 to Wylie Dr
- Turn right onto Wylie Dr
- Turn right onto Maple Hill Rd
- Follow Maple Hill Rd to hotel