Convenient Bloomington - Normal Hotel near Illinois State University
The Country Inn & Suites offers a prime location near the Bloomington-Normal Airport and numerous popular attractions, activities and entertainment options. Nearby attractions include the Prairie Aviation Museum and a number of historic homes such as the David Davis mansion. We're also just a few miles from Illinois Wesleyan University and Illinois State University (ISU). Whatever your itinerary, we are the ideal choice among hotels in Bloomington, Illinois.
Our hotel's convenient to the following Illinois attractions:
- Beer Nuts, Inc (2.4 miles)
Beer Nuts were first created here in the 1930s. Check out the variety of Beer Nuts that are now available at this Illinois attraction's on-site store.
Phone: +1 (309) 827-8580
- David Davis Mansion (2.3 miles)
Visit this former home of Judge David Davis to experience life of the wealthy during the 1800s. This attraction is conveniently situated near several restaurants and hotels in Bloomington.
Phone: +1 (309) 828-1084
- Eastland Mall (1 mile)
If you want shopping in Bloomington, check out Eastland Mall, which features 5 department stores and more than 90 specialty stores.
Phone: +1 (309) 663-5361
- Illinois State University (3.3 miles)
ISU was the first public university in the state of Illinois. Now more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students attend the university. Our hotel near Illinois State University welcomes visiting parents and prospective students.
Phone: +1 (309) 438-2222
- Illinois State University Planetarium (3.1 miles)
Enjoy an astrological presentation at this Planetarium. It's a favorite of many tourists and locals in the area.
Phone: +1 (309) 438-2496
- Illinois Wesleyan University (2.8 miles)
This selective liberal arts university has approximately 2,000 undergraduates, and it offers a wide variety of majors and concentrations.
Phone: +1 (309) 556-3059
- Interstate Banquet and Conference Center (5.6 miles)
This multi-building center is home to a variety of Bloomington attractions, events and expos.
Phone: +1 (309) 829-3976
- Miller Park (3.8 miles)
If you are looking for outdoor activities, Miller Park is the perfect place to be, as it houses Miller Park Zoo, the Miller Park Pavilion, a swimming beach, boat docks, tennis courts, miniature golf, horseshoe pits and sand volleyball courts.
- Prairie Aviation Museum (0.5 miles)
Located at the Central Illinois Regional Airport in Bloomington, this museum houses artifacts and memorabilia about air travel. Take a simulated flight over the city or check out the display of actual aircraft such as an F-4N Phantom, a T-38A Talon, an F-14D Tomcat, and a UH-IH Huey.
Phone: +1 (309) 663-7632
- Upper Limits Climbing Gym (3.9 miles)
One of largest rock climbing gyms in the country, Upper Limits offers 65' silos, a main climbing area of overhanging terrain, outdoor boulder, 110' outdoor wall and six autobelays. They offer a large selection of classes and can accommodate any skill level.
Phone: +1 (309) 829-8255
- U.S. Cellular Coliseum (3.1 miles)
This coliseum hosts concerts, shows, sporting events and a variety of other attractions year-round. It's home to the Extreme, Bloomington's United Indoor Football League team, and the Prairie Thunder, Bloomington's United Hockey League team.
Phone: +1 (309) 434-2843
Additionally, our Bloomington hotel's location puts guests near a number of major companies in the area, including:
- State Farm Insurance Companies Home Office (1 mile from hotel)
- State Farm Insurance Illinois Regional Office (2 miles from hotel)
- State Farm Insurance Companies Corporate South (2 miles from hotel)
- Central Illinois Regional Airport (0.5 miles from hotel)
- Country Insurance and Financial Services (1 mile from hotel)
- Growmark (1 mile from hotel)
- Illinois Farm Bureau/Illinois Agricultural Assoc. (1 mile from hotel)
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center (1 mile from hotel)
- BroMenn Medical Center (1.2 miles from hotel)
- BroMenn Healthcare (2 miles from hotel)
- Mitsubishi Motors North America (6.4 miles from hotel)