Hotel's Location near Illinois State University in Normal, IL
Put all of the Bloomington area's best attractions right at your fingertips by booking a stay at the Country Inn & Suites Bloomington-Normal Airport, easily accessible to BMI via the hotel's complimentary shuttle
. Parents, students and faculty all appreciate the hotel's convenient location near Illinois State University (ISU) and other Normal, IL-area destinations like Illinois Wesleyan University and the historic David Davis Mansion. Traveling for work? The Country Inn & Suites is close to major corporate offices like Growmark, State Farm and more. Take your kids for a look into the sky at the Illinois State University Planetarium, or shop at nearby Eastland Mall. Reserve a great value on accommodations for your next trip to Bloomington-Normal by booking the Country Inn & Suites online today.Visit these local attractions:
The hotel is also near these major corporations:
- Beer Nuts, Inc. (2.4 miles)
Beer nuts were first created in Bloomington in 1937. Stop by the Company Store at this 10,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and stock up on your favorite flavor.
Phone: +1 (309) 827-8580
- David Davis Mansion (2.3 miles)
This 36-room Victorian mansion was the former home of Judge David Davis. Take a tour inside to see an assortment of mid-19th century decorative arts, and then stroll through the 1870s ornamental flower garden outside.
Phone: +1 (309) 828-1084
- Eastland Mall (1 mile)
Shop 'til you drop at five department stores and more than 90 specialty shops.
Phone: +1 (309) 663-5361
- Illinois State University (3.3 miles)
The first public university in the state of Illinois is now home to more than 20,000 undergraduate and graduate students.
Phone: +1 (309) 438-2111
- Illinois State University Planetarium (3.1 miles)
Located on the ISU campus, this planetarium wows visitors with its shows. Afterwards, observe the skyline or pick out a souvenir at the gift shop.
Phone: +1 (309) 438-2496
- Illinois Wesleyan University (2.8 miles)
A selective liberal arts university, Illinois Wesleyan has a student body of approximately 2,000 undergraduates.
Phone: +1 (309) 556-1000
- Interstate Banquet and Conference Center (5.6 miles)
Check the schedule for expos and special events at this convention center, located a little more than five miles from the hotel.
Phone: +1 (309) 829-3976
- Miller Park (3.8 miles)
Home to the Miller Park Zoo, the Miller Park Pavilion, a swimming beach, boat docks, tennis courts and miniature golf, this park is the perfect place to spend an afternoon.
- Prairie Aviation Museum (0.5 miles)
Located at the Central Illinois Regional Airport in Bloomington, this museum houses interactive displays of artifacts and memorabilia that provide an entertaining look at air travel and space exploration. Check out actual aircraft, including an F-4N Phantom, a T-38A Talon, an F-14D Tomcat, and a UH-IH Huey, or enjoy a simulated flight over the city.
Phone: +1 (309) 663-7632
- Upper Limits Climbing Gym (3.9 miles)
One of the country's largest climbing walls, Upper Limits offers 65' silos, a main climbing area of overhanging terrain, an outdoor boulder, a 110' outdoor wall and six auto belays. All skill levels are welcome, and they offer a large selection of classes.
Phone: +1 (309) 829-8255
- U.S. Cellular Coliseum (3.1 miles)
Home to the Extreme, Bloomington's United Indoor Football League team, and the Prairie Thunder, Bloomington's United Hockey League team, this arena also hosts concerts and special events.
Phone: +1 (309) 434-2843
- BroMenn Healthcare (2 miles)
- BroMenn Medical Center (1.2 miles)
- Central Illinois Regional Airport (0.5 miles)
- Country Insurance and Financial Services (1 mile)
- Growmark (1 mile)
- Illinois Farm Bureau/Illinois Agricultural Assoc. (1 mile)
- Mitsubishi Motors North America (6.4 miles)
- OSF St. Joseph Medical Center (1 mile)
- State Farm Insurance Companies Corporate South (2 miles)
- State Farm Insurance Companies Home Office (1 mile)
- State Farm Insurance Illinois Regional Office (2 miles)