The Country Inn & Suites Beckley, WV is conveniently located near numerous outdoor adventures for you and your family to enjoy. The hotel makes the ideal home base for exploring all the exciting things Beckley has to offer.
Nearby outdoor adventures include:
- Grandview National Park (15 miles)
Experience breathtaking views and trails for beginners to advanced.
- Adventures on the Gorge (35 miles north)
From rafting, zip lining and repelling, Adventures on the Gorge has something for all ages.
- Class VI (35 miles north)
At this attraction, enjoy canopy tours, white-water rafting, ATV tours, skeet and trap shooting, paintball excursions and more.
- Coal Heritage Trail (15 miles north)
Drive along the Coal Heritage Trail and see where coal was and still is mined today.
- New River Gorge Bridge Walk (35 miles north)
Brave the heights at this attraction, where you can walk across the canyon on a 24-inch-wide catwalk, 851 feet above the river.
- New River Gorge Bridge Day (35 miles north)
Participate in the single largest one-day festival in West Virginia.
- Hawks Nest State Park (45 miles north)
This park gets its name from the numerous osprey that once nested on the cliffs. Catch glimpses of hawks, turkey vultures, black vultures and the occasional bald and golden eagles that soar here above the canyon.
- New River Jet Boats (30 miles east)
A thrilling adventure for the whole family, travel from the rim of the New River Gorge by tram, and then jet upstream for a breathtaking view of the expansive New River Gorge Bridge.
- Burning Rock (25 miles south east)
Explore the network of ATV trails at this nearby attraction.