The Country Inn & Suites hotel’s location near Beckley, WV is conveniently situated near beautiful scenery and exciting outdoor activities that are perfect for all ages. After a fun day of hiking, boating or rafting, return to your comfortable hotel room
for a restful night of sleep.
Nearby outdoor adventures include:
- Grandview National Park (15 miles)
Enjoy breathtaking views and trails for hikers of all skill levels.
- Adventures on the Gorge (35 miles north)
Experience rafting, zip lining and repelling at the fun-filled Adventures on the Gorge.
- Class VI (35 miles north)
Class VI offers canopy tours, white-water rafting, ATV tours, skeet and trap shooting and paintball excursions.
- Coal Heritage Trail (15 miles north)
Take a scenic drive along the Coal Heritage Trail and see where coal has been mined over the years.
- New River Gorge Bridge Walk (35 miles north)
Not for the faint of heart, this attraction allows you to walk across the canyon on a 24-inch-wide catwalk, 851 feet above the river.
- New River Gorge Bridge Day (35 miles north)
Take part in the largest one-day festival in West Virginia, which happens in October.
- Hawks Nest State Park (45 miles north)
Bird watchers can catch glimpses of hawks, turkey vultures, black vultures and, occasionally, bald and golden eagles.
- New River Jet Boats (30 miles east)
Travel from the rim of the New River Gorge by tram, and then jet upstream for a one-of-a-kind view of the enormous New River Gorge Bridge.
- Burning Rock (25 miles south east)
Experience heart-pounding fun on the network of ATV trails at this nearby attraction.