Explore the great outdoors and discover everything southern West Virginia has to offer during your next stay in Beckley. The largest city of Raleigh County, West Virginia, Beckley is home to countless attractions, like the New River Gorge National Park, Daniel Vineyards and various parks. Plus, the ideal location of this hotel makes it easy to spend your days enjoying the sights, smells and tastes of Beckley. Located just an hour from the Yeager Airport, the Country Inn & Suites is a perfect option for both leisure and business travelers.This Beckley, West Virginia hotel's ideal location is near the following:
- Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine (1.9 miles)
Tour this historic coal mine and learn more about mining in the Appalachians.
Phone: +1 (304) 256-1747
- Daniel Vineyards (6.2 miles)
Sample delicious wine varieties at this local vineyard, offering wine tastings and exciting events. Phone: +1 (304) 252-9750
- New River Gorge National Park (9.3 miles)
For an exciting outdoor adventure, try whitewater rafting at this national park, offering spectacular views.
Phone: +1 (304) 465-0508
- Soldiers Memorial Theatre Arts Center (2.8 miles)
Catch a theatrical performance, browse the art exhibits or take an art class at this non-profit visual and performing arts center.
Phone: +1 (304) 253-2787
- Tamarack (1.5 miles)
Offering a unique architectural design, a vast selection of artisan crafts and an expansive dining area, this attraction is a must-see stop on your Beckley vacation itinerary.
Phone: +1 (304) 256-6843
- Theatre West Virginia (18.6 miles)
Fun for the whole family, this attraction features an outdoor theatre company offering performances throughout the summer.
Phone: +1 (304) 256-6800
- Wildwood House Museum (1.8 miles)
Take a tour of this historic museum, once home to the city's founder General Alfred Beckley, and see period antiques from the late 1800s.
Phone: +1 (304) 256-1747
Nearby businesses include:
- Body by Design Day Spa (2.8 miles)
Phone: +1 (304) 250-0015,
- Raleigh General Hospital (1.5 miles)
Phone: +1 (304) 256-4100
For additional information about fun and exciting things to do at the Country Inn & Suites Beckley, please visit the Southern West Virginia Convention & Visitor's Bureau or the West Virginia Tourism Office.
Directions to the hotel from Yeager Airport:
- Head northwest on Airport Rd
- Take slight left at Greenbrier St/WV-114
- Turn left to merge onto I-64 E/ I-77 S/W Virginia Turnpike toward Beckley
- Take exit 44 for WV-3/Harper Rd toward Beckley
- Turn right at Harper Rd/WV-3 W
- Turn right at Harper Park Dr