Stay at This Hotel's Location near the UT Austin Campus
At the Country Inn & Suites Austin North, guests enjoy easy access to I-35, with quick commutes to the best of downtown Austin, only six miles away. Stand in line for some of the world's best barbecue, queue up for live entertainment in the Sixth Street Entertainment District or get a glimpse into the presidency of Lyndon Baines Johnson at his namesake library. Families love visiting the Austin Zoo, and business travelers appreciate affordable rates that place them only 10 miles from Austin - Bergstrom International Airport (AUS) and even closer to the Travis County Exposition Center and the Palmer Events Center. Nearby corporate offices include Dell, IBM, Motorola and Siemens. Visiting students or faculty? The hotel's location is also near the UT Austin Campus, only five miles away.
The Country Inn & Suites is located near the following attractions:
- Austin Convention Center (6.5 miles)
This enormous facility near the hotel features 246,097 square feet of column-free exhibit space.
Phone: +1 (512) 404-4000
- Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium (5 miles)
There's no bigger show in town than Texas Memorial Stadium on a fall Saturday.
Phone: +1 (512) 471-7437
- Dave & Busters (5.5 miles)
This popular sports bar is also the official post-game gathering place for Austin's Round Rock Express baseball team.
Phone: +1 (512) 346-8015
- The Domain (5.9 miles)
Visit the Domain lifestyle center to browse luxury shops like Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus and Tiffany & Co.
Phone: +1 (512) 682-5500
- Lady Bird Lake (8.9 miles)
Take a picnic to this park that features 10.2 miles of lakeside jogging trails in downtown Austin.
- Palmer Events Center (6.9 miles)
This exhibition center includes an illuminated water fountain and an observation hill overlooking beautiful Lady Bird Lake.
Phone: +1 (512) 404-4500
- Round Rock Express Baseball Club (16.8 miles)
Head to the Dell Diamond and cheer on Austin's beloved AAA baseball affiliate of the Houston Astros.
Phone: +1 (512) 255-2255
- Sixth Street Entertainment District (6.3 miles)
Just minutes away, this historic entertainment district is the heart and soul of good times in Austin.
- Texas State Capitol (5.8 miles)
Don’t miss a self-guided tour of this commanding structure, which was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
Phone: +1 (512) 463-5495
- Travis County Exposition Center (6.8 miles)
This multipurpose facility occupies 128 acres and hosts everything from dog shows to the Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo.
Phone: +1 (512) 854-9020
- University of Texas at Austin (5.2 miles)
The home of the Longhorns is also one of the country's most respected public universities.
Phone: +1 (512) 471-1000
Nearby services and retail shops include:
- 24-hour Walmart (1.5 miles)
- A&A Liquors (2.5 miles)
- Brackenridge Hospital (5 miles)
- Cinemark Tinseltown 17 (11.4 miles)
- Highland 10 Cinema (1.25 miles)
- Seton Medical Center (3 miles)
- St. David's Medical Center (2.5 miles)
- From I-35 North: Exit St. Johns Ave (exit 240A). Go straight at the first light (St. Johns). Make a U-turn at the second light (Hwy 183 and I-35 intersection). Hotel is 0.25 miles away on the right.
- From 1-35 South: Exit St. Johns Ave (exit 240A/239) and proceed through the light (Highway 183 and I-35 intersection). Hotel is 0.25 miles away on the right.
- From the Airport: Take 71 W. Merge onto Hwy 183 N. Exit Lamar Blvd. Go straight on service road, and at the second light take a left turn onto the southbound service road of I-35. Hotel is 0.25 miles away on the right.