Experience North Austin from our Hotel’s Exciting Location
Situated just off I-35 in North Austin, our hotel’s location is only five miles from the University of Texas, six miles from the bustling downtown area and 10 miles from Austin – Bergstrom International Airport (AUS). During your stay, you can easily check out nearby attractions like the Palmer Events Center, the Travis County Exposition Center, the Lyndon Baines Johnson Library, the Austin Zoo and the Sixth Street Entertainment District, where you’ll find the city’s most eclectic shops and restaurants. If you’re visiting for business, you’ll also appreciate our proximity to major corporations like Dell, IBM, Motorola and Siemens.
The Country Inn & Suites is located near the following attractions:
- Austin Convention Center (6.5 miles)
This enormous facility near our hotel features 246,097 square feet of column-free exhibit space.
Phone: +1 (512) 404-4000
- Darrell K Royal - Texas Memorial Stadium (5 miles)
There's no bigger show in town than Texas Memorial Stadium on a fall Saturday.
Phone: +1 (512) 471-7437
- Dave and Busters (5.5 miles)
This popular sports bar is also the official post-game gathering place for Austin's Round Rock Express baseball team.
Phone: +1 (512) 346-8015
- Lady Bird Lake (8.9 miles)
Take a picnic to this park that features 10.2 miles of lakeside jogging trails in downtown Austin.
- Palmer Events Center (6.9 miles)
This exhibition center includes an illuminated water fountain and an observation hill overlooking beautiful Lady Bird Lake.
Phone: +1 (512) 404-4500
- Round Rock Express Baseball Club (16.8 miles)
Head to the Dell Diamond and cheer on Austin's beloved AAA baseball affiliate of the Houston Astros.
Phone: +1 (512) 255-2255
- Sixth Street Entertainment District (6.3 miles)
Just minutes away from our North Austin hotel’s address, this historic entertainment district is the heart and soul of good times in Austin.
- Texas State Capitol (5.8 miles)
Don’t miss a self-guided tour of this commanding structure, which was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1970.
Phone: +1 (512) 463-5495
- The Domain (5.9 miles)
Visit the Domain lifestyle center to browse luxury shops like Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus and Tiffany & Co.
Phone: +1 (512) 682-5500
- Travis County Exposition Center (6.8 miles)
This multipurpose facility occupies 128 acres and hosts everything from dog shows to the Star of Texas Fair and Rodeo.
Phone: +1 (512) 854-9020
- University of Texas at Austin (5.2 miles)
The home of the Longhorns is also one of the country's most respected public universities.
Phone: +1 (512) 471-1000
Nearby services include:
- 24-hour Walmart (1.5 miles)
- A&A Liquors (2.5 miles)
- Brackenridge Hospital (5 miles)
- Cinemark Tinsletown 17 (11.4 miles)
- Highland 10 Cinema (1.25 miles)
- Seton Medical Center (3 miles)
- St. David's Medical Center (2.5 miles)
- From I-35 North: Exit St. Johns Ave (exit 240A). Go straight at the first light (St. Johns). Make a U-turn at the second light (Hwy 183 and I-35 intersection). Hotel is 0.25 miles away on the right.
- From 1-35 South: Exit St. Johns Ave (exit 240A/239) and proceed through the light (Highway 183 and I-35 intersection). Hotel is 0.25 miles away on the right.
- From Airport: Take 71 W. Merge onto Hwy 183 N. Exit Lamar Blvd. Go straight on service road, and at the second light take a left turn onto the southbound service road of I-35. Hotel is 0.25 miles away on the right.