Hotel in Augusta near Augusta National Golf Club
The Country Inn & Suites Hotel Augusta is conveniently located just off I-20, providing guests with easy access to some of the best attractions in Georgia. Whatever your interests may be, you're sure to find something to do in Augusta, and many local points of interest are right outside our door. If you're here to watch the Masters® Tournament, our hotel is just four minutes from Augusta National Golf Club. If you'd rather hit the links yourself, our I-20 Augusta hotel is also convenient to a variety of challenging golf courses, including River Golf Club
and Jones Creek Golf Club
. If you'd prefer to sightsee, exciting local attractions are just minutes away.
Our hotel in Augusta is convenient to the following attractions and activities:
- Augusta National Golf Club (1.3 miles)
This prestigious golf club is home to the annual Masters® Tournament.
Phone: +1 (706) 667-6000
- Confederate Monument (5.8 miles)
This monument was erected in 1878 to honor the men of Richmond County who lost their lives in the Civil War.
- Fort Gordon (5 miles)
Home of the U.S. Army Signal Corps, Fort Gordon is an important army training center.
- Imperial Theatre (5.8 miles)
This historic theater is now home to the Augusta Opera and the Augusta Ballet.
Phone: +1 (706) 722-8293
- Morris Museum of Art (5.5 miles)
This museum features an impressive collection of 18th-century art.
Phone: +1 (706) 724-7501
- Phinizy Swamp Nature Park (6 miles)
See area wildlife, including bobcats, turtles, blue heron and alligators in their natural habitat.
Phone: +1 (706) 828-2109
- Plant Vogtle (25 miles)
An important electric generating plant located 25 miles south of Augusta that includes a fun learning center.
Phone: +1 (404) 506-5000
- Riverwalk Augusta (7 miles)
Stroll along this eight-mile walkway and enjoy great views of the Savannah River. The Riverwalk is home to shops and restaurants and hosts a variety of special events.
Phone: +1 (706) 821-1754
- Sacred Heart Cultural Center (4.8 miles)
This beautiful building serves as an example of European architecture in the American South. Saved from disrepair in the 1970s, it is now the venue for an array of community events.
Phone: +1 (706) 826-4701
- Saint Paul's Episcopal Church (6 miles)
Visit this historic church, originally constructed in 1750. Spend some time strolling through the cemetery. Tours by appointment.
Phone: +1 (706) 724-2485
- Signer's Monument (5.8 miles)
Visit this monument dedicated to three signers of the Constitution: Button Gwinnett, George Walton and Lyman Hall.
- ATM (at the Shell gas station next to the hotel)
- Bank of America, Suntrust and Wachovia (next to the hotel)
- Dry cleaning (100 feet)
- Gas stations (100 feet)
- UPS Store (2.67 miles)
Phone: +1 (706) 650-2535
- Berry Kennel Services (3 miles)
Phone: +1 (706) 738-7168
- Post Office (3 miles)
- The Medical College of Georgia (4.5 miles)
Phone: +1 (706) 721-4262
Our hotel near Augusta National Golf Club is also convenient to several area airports:
- Directions to the hotel from the Augusta Regional Airport (AGS): (20 mins) Leave Bush Field and turn right onto Doug Bernard Parkway. Take 520 W (Bobby Jones Express Hwy). Take Exit 1C (I-20 towards Columbia). Take Exit 199 (Washington Rd). Off the ramp, make a right and take a left at the first light; the hotel will be on the right. Estimated taxi fare: $25.00 USD.
- Direction to the hotel from Columbia, SC Airport (CAE): (60 mins, 67 miles) Take I-20 W (59 miles) then take exit 199 (Washington Rd). Off the ramp, make a left at the second light; our hotel is on the right.