Hotel's Location Is near Biltmore
Located in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina, the Country Inn & Suites is ideal for both business and leisure travel. Enjoy breathtaking views at Chimney Rock State Park, be amazed by the beauty along the Blue Ridge Parkway and shop for local arts and crafts at the Grove Arcade, all within reach when you stay at this hotel's location, also near Biltmore Estate and several other Asheville, North Carolina, attractions, including the North Carolina Arboretum and Grove Park Inn Spa. A shopper's and art lover's paradise, enjoy the nearby Asheville Mall, the Folk Art Center and downtown Asheville, home to a throng of unique shops, fine dining, museums and art galleries. Whatever brings you to town, the Country Inn & Suites Asheville I-240 Tunnel Road makes the ideal home base whether you are here to work or play. From popular events to local entertainment, guests of this hotel's location near Biltmore and other top Asheville, North Carolina attractions are certain to enjoy a memorable and pleasurable visit as they explore Western North Carolina.
Enjoy the following Asheville attractions:
- Asheville Art Museum (2.8 miles)
Set in downtown Asheville, this museum houses an eclectic array of local, national and international art representing a variety of media.
Phone: +1 (828) 253-3227
- Asheville Outdoor Center (7 miles)
Considered by many to be the premier outdoor outfitter in Asheville, this company provides canoeing, kayaking, rafting, tubing and SUP paddleboard rentals.
Phone: +1 (828) 232-1970
- Blue Ridge Parkway (2.8 miles)
A must-see among Asheville attractions, the Blue Ridge Parkway is less than three miles away and traverses 469 miles of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
Phone: +1 (828) 298-0398
- Folk Art Center (4 miles)
Representing the crafts culture of the Southern Appalachians, the Southern Highland Handicraft Guild owns and operates this facility, where guild members' works are displayed and sold. Artisans frequently demonstrate their craft here as well.
Phone: +1 (828) 298-7928
- Grove Arcade (3.2 miles)
Just a short drive from our hotel, the Grove Arcade first opened in 1929 as a thriving public market. Today it features restaurants, boutiques and regional crafts. Phone: +1 (828) 252-7799
- Haunted Asheville (2.8 miles)
This tour company offers haunted pub crawls for adults as well as walking tours and trolley rides for the whole family.
Phone: +1 (828) 216-3383
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian (45 miles)
Ten thousand years of artifacts relating to the great Cherokee Nation are on display at this award-winning museum. Guided tours and special programs are available.
Phone: +1 (828) 497-3481
- North Carolina Arboretum (11.6 miles)
More than 60 acres of expertly landscaped gardens display the culture of Appalachia and Western North Carolina through native flora and fauna at one of the most beautiful Asheville attractions.
Phone: +1 (828) 665-2492
- Pack Place Education, Arts and Science Center (5 miles)
This center houses the Asheville Art Museum, the Colburn Earth Science Museum, the Health Adventure and the Diana Wortham Theatre. The affiliated YMI Cultural Center is located at the corner of Eagle and Market streets.
Phone: +1 (828) 257-4500
- Western North Carolina Farmers Market (2.5 miles)
Considered one of the finest farmers' markets in the United States, this 36-acre, state-owned facility operates year round with an array of offerings, including fresh produce, preserves, crafts, plants and garden supplies.
Phone: +1 (828) 253-1691
Exciting day trips from Asheville:
- Beach at Lake Lure (23.4 miles)
A man-made lake in the Blue Ridge Mountains, Lake Lure is the ideal place to float on an inner tube, picnic in the shade or just catch some rays. You can also splash around at the Water Works park, featuring water slides and bumper boats.
Phone: +1 (828) 625-1373
- Chimney Rock State Park (22 miles)
Chimney Rock State Park features beautiful mountain views from atop a 315-foot monolith, accessible via rock climbing or an elevator.
Phone: +1 (828) 625-9611
- Old Pressley Sapphire Mine (22 miles)
Bring your family on a treasure hunt for your own Asheville souvenir at one of the oldest operating mines in Western North Carolina.
Phone: +1 (828) 648-6320
Nearby companies and offices:
- Arvato Digital Services
- Asheville City Schools
- Buncombe County Public Schools
- City of Asheville
- General Services Administration
- GKN Aerospace Engine Systems
- Guthy Renker Fulfillment Services
- Ingles Markets, Inc.
- Kearfott Guidance & Navigation Corp
- Mission Health System and Hospital
- Sitel, A Subsidiary of Onex Corp
- Smiths Aerospace - GE Aviation Systems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- University of North Carolina at Asheville
- VA Medical Center-Asheville Department of Veterans Affairs
Annual Local Events:
- Southern Conference Basketball Tournament (Mar)
- Bristol Spring Race (Mar)
- Festival of Flowers (Mar-May)
- Bele Chere Festival (Jul)
- Bristol Fall Race (Aug)
- Biltmore Concert Series (Aug-Sep)
- Asheville Marathon (Sep)
- Moog Festival (Oct)
- Candlelight Evenings at Biltmore (Nov-Dec)
- Christmas at Biltmore (Nov-Jan)