Explore Downtown Asheville near Hotel's Location
There’s a lot to love about scenic Asheville, North Carolina, including panoramic mountain views, beautiful gardens, arts and craft galleries and one-of-a-kind boutiques. One of the main attractions of the area, of course, is the magnificent Biltmore Estate
, but there’s a lot more to enjoy in downtown Asheville. This hotel's convenient location puts you within a few miles of the Grove Arcade shopping center, several museums and the scenic Blue Ridge Parkway. After exploring the man-made attractions, take a day trip to enjoy the beauty of the mountains. Make sure these attractions are on your itinerary:
Learn more about Asheville events and day trips.
- Asheville Art Museum (2.8 miles)
This beautiful museum in the Asheville center square features 20th-century and modern American art.
Phone: +1 (828) 253-3227
- Asheville Breweries
Whether you're a fan of traditional IPAs, hearty stouts or something a bit more unusual, you're sure to find something that suits your taste at Asheville's many unique breweries.
- Asheville Outdoor Center (7 miles)
Embark on a peaceful seven-mile river journey via canoe, kayak, tube or stand-up paddleboard.
Phone: +1 (828) 232-1970
- Basilica St. Lawrence (2.8 miles)
Tour this beautiful basilica, a nationally registered historic site, and take in the impressive elliptical dome and beautiful stained glass.
- Blue Ridge Parkway (2.8 miles)
Experience the truly scenic route on “America’s Favorite Drive.” Wind through the Blue Ridge Mountains, with majestic vistas along 469 miles of roadway.
Phone: +1 (828) 298-0398
- Folk Art Center (4 miles)
Located on the Blue Ridge Parkway, this gallery features traditional and contemporary Appalachian crafts, along with craft demonstrations and a store.
Phone: +1 (828) 298-7928
- Grove Arcade (3.2 miles)
One-of-a-kind shops, fine dining, art galleries and an outdoor market await you at this ornate historical building.
Phone: +1 (828) 252-7799
- Haunted Asheville (2.8 miles)
Steel yourself and take one of these haunted walking tours. Learn about the mysterious and unexplained associated with several Asheville landmarks.
Phone: +1 (828) 216-3383
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian (45 miles)
Located just outside of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this award-winning museum features 10,000 years of Cherokee history.
Phone: +1 (828) 497-3481
- North Carolina Arboretum (11.6 miles)
Explore 65 acres of beautiful gardens, including an exquisite bonsai collection, or meander through the woods on more than 10 miles of trail.
Phone: +1 (828) 665-2492
- Pack Place Education, Arts & Science Center (5 miles)
Catch a play or dance performance at the intimate Diana Wortham Theatre, explore earth history at the Colburn Earth Science Museum or celebrate African-American culture at the YMI Cultural Center.
Phone: +1 (828) 257-4500
- Western North Carolina Farmers Market (2.5 miles)
Farm-fresh produce and local honey are just the beginning at this nationally famous farmer’s market. The market also features a nursery greenhouse, a cafe, an ice cream shop and beautiful views of the mountains and the Biltmore Estate.
Phone: +1 (828) 253-1691
Nearby companies and offices:
- Arvato Digital Services
- Asheville City Schools
- Buncombe County Public Schools
- City of Asheville
- General Services Administration
- GKN Aerospace Engine Systems
- Guthy Renker Fulfillment Services
- Ingles Markets, Inc.
- Kearfott Guidance & Navigation Corp
- Mission Health System and Hospital
- Sitel, A Subsidiary of Onex Corp
- Smiths Aerospace - GE Aviation Systems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- University of North Carolina at Asheville
- VA Medical Center-Asheville Department of Veterans Affairs