Explore Asheville Hotel's Location near Biltmore Village
Enjoy the best of Asheville attractions, from the picturesque Blue Ridge Parkway to unique downtown shopping, when you stay at the Country Inn & Suites Asheville Downtown Tunnel Road (Biltmore Estate). Spend a gorgeous day exploring Chimney Rock State Park or the North Carolina Arboretum. Then treat yourself to unbeatable local dining before shopping at Asheville Mall, the Folk Art Center, art galleries and the many boutique shops throughout downtown Asheville. The hotel's location near Biltmore Village and the expansive Biltmore Estate makes touring this monumental home a must.
Make sure these attractions are on your itinerary:
- Asheville Art Museum (2.8 miles)
Set in downtown Asheville, this museum houses an eclectic array of local, national and international art representing a variety of media.
Phone: +1 (828) 253-3227
- Asheville Outdoor Center (7 miles)
Outdoor enthusiasts should stop by this premier outdoor outfitter to pick up all the gear they need and take advantage of canoeing, kayaking, rafting, tubing and SUP paddleboard rentals.
Phone: +1 (828) 232-1970
- Basilica St. Lawrence
Schedule a docent-led tour or take a self-guided tour of this nationally registered historic site, built in 1905.
- Blue Ridge Parkway (2.8 miles)
Covering more than 469 miles of the gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountains, this driving tour is a must.
Phone: +1 (828) 298-0398
- Folk Art Center (4 miles)
The Southern Highland Handicraft Guild owns and operates this art gallery and store dedicated to Southern Appalachian artists.
Phone: +1 (828) 298-7928
- Grove Arcade (3.2 miles)
This public market has been transformed into a home for restaurants, boutiques and purveyors of regional crafts.
Phone: +1 (828) 252-7799
- Haunted Asheville (2.8 miles)
Are you brave enough to join the haunted pub crawl for adults? The whole family can also participate in daytime walking tours and trolley rides.
Phone: +1 (828) 216-3383
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian (45 miles)
Ten thousand years of artifacts relating to the great Cherokee Nation are on display at this award-winning museum. Guided tours and special programs are available.
Phone: +1 (828) 497-3481
- North Carolina Arboretum (11.6 miles)
More than 60 acres of expertly landscaped gardens display the culture of Appalachia and Western North Carolina through native flora and fauna at one of the most beautiful Asheville attractions.
Phone: +1 (828) 665-2492
- Pack Place Education, Arts & Science Center (5 miles)
Families enjoy this facility, home to the Asheville Art Museum, the Colburn Earth Science Museum, the Health Adventure and the Diana Wortham Theatre.
Phone: +1 (828) 257-4500
- Western North Carolina Farmers Market (2.5 miles)
Considered one of the finest farmers' markets in the United States, this 36-acre, state-owned facility operates year round with an array of offerings, including fresh produce, preserves, crafts, plants and garden supplies.
Phone: +1 (828) 253-1691
Learn more about Asheville events and day trips.
Nearby companies and offices:
- Arvato Digital Services
- Asheville City Schools
- Buncombe County Public Schools
- City of Asheville
- General Services Administration
- GKN Aerospace Engine Systems
- Guthy Renker Fulfillment Services
- Ingles Markets, Inc.
- Kearfott Guidance & Navigation Corp
- Mission Health System and Hospital
- Sitel, A Subsidiary of Onex Corp
- Smiths Aerospace - GE Aviation Systems
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- University of North Carolina at Asheville
- VA Medical Center-Asheville Department of Veterans Affairs